Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Technical problems and solutions

Technical problems and solutions Armored Princess questions and solutions

Old 03-19-2011, 12:18 AM
Registered Member

Default kings bounty armored princess wont open

When i click to open the game the hour glass comes up for a few seconds then the screen turns black for about a half second then goes back to my desktop and deosnt load again...any ideas?
Old 03-19-2011, 10:21 PM
Registered Member

Default ?

anyone know how to get the report showing all ur drivers and everything so i can post it here for possible help before.
Old 03-25-2011, 03:58 AM
Approved Member

You type "dxdiag" in the run command, without the quotes, then hit enter. If you're using Windows 7, you'll see it pop up after you type it. Once in it, you want to save all information, then you can post it here in an attachment.

As for a solution... Hmm, did you try running it as an administrator? This one runs fine for me, but some games I've had to run as administrator to get to work properly in Windows 7.

Make sure all your drivers are up to date, and Windows too. And make sure you have DirectX 9.0c installed too. Windows 7 doesn't come with DirectX 9.0c installed in it already, so it's needed for most games to run properly.

Can't think of anything else off the top of my head. Hope you get it working!