Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 09-26-2009, 05:12 AM
Registered Member

Default Online questions

I have an Xbox 360, whenever I try and play online it keeps saying "Servers busy" or "Servers down" is this just a prob with me or has it been a prob with everyone. Please e-mail or post back because I really want to play online and can't for some reason. And yes I have an Xbox 360 live account, and all my other games work fine online.
Old 09-26-2009, 05:23 AM
Approved Member

That just means there are no rooms waiting in the lobby, they're all in progress. Not many play Ranked, most are in Player rounds. You can search based on the gametype by going to Custom game and let it sit. As rooms come back to the lobby they'll populate on the list. You won't see any rooms that are in progress, which for most objective based games means 20 minutes. People are only in the lobby for a couple of minutes, so you need to be ready to go.
Old 09-26-2009, 02:54 PM
Registered Member

If you create a session, normally within 5 minutes there are 7 or 8 people who have joined. The problem, as I see it, is that too many people search for matches but nobody host's. I've started hosting a lot of games, particularly on ranked mode on Strike!

Jonny.
Old 09-26-2009, 03:30 PM
Approved Member

This is going to sound retarded but how do you play ranked vs non-ranked? It's nice to get credit for your kills!
Old 09-26-2009, 07:44 PM
Registered Member

Thanks guys, appreciate the help. If anyone wants to play ever let me know, I will give u my xobx tag.
Old 09-26-2009, 09:48 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HauptmannMolders View Post
This is going to sound retarded but how do you play ranked vs non-ranked? It's nice to get credit for your kills!
Ranked and non ranked is just for Xbox. They can also reserve spots for friends and ps3 can't.