Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Old 11-01-2010, 05:54 PM
Approved Member

Question Which is the best turret in the game star wolves 3 ?

Please tell me which is the most powerful turret in star wolves 3 and where to find it ? or which has the best accuracy ? please someone reply to me fast because i am stuck with pirates and MSF.
Old 11-02-2010, 04:17 PM
Approved Member

Best, depends on enemy defence. If you are against pirates and aliens then Rage turrets along with any laser turrets like Helios or even better Asmodeus will work great, against military or corporates best to use kinetics or rapid projectile weapons like Vindycator as most of the time they will have antylaser field.

Tip, if you have problem with many targets, use missiles, they realy can change tough battles in funny skirmish, especialy torpedos or even better MIRV's. LRMS are not bad as well.

How to found it, well use hidden caches or try systems with smuglers bases or just FTU access to get last tier stuff. Charon has station with best stuff and normal price.

Regards and GL.

Last edited by Bany; 11-02-2010 at 04:27 PM.
Old 11-02-2010, 06:06 PM
Registered Member

Note: Smugglers bases have a VERY large mark-up. I'd advise never buying from there but getting the FTU stuff instead. Still not as good asthe regular stores, but the cheapest guaranteed way to get stuff short of killing high-end inoco ships.
For cheap-items (few thousand or even 10's of thousand) the markup isn't an issue. Get onto the sort of guns Bany is on about and the different can be over 100,000 credits!

Hint: My metric for knowing if a store is a good place to buy/sell from is the selling price of a mistril / maxim (which you'll always have they drop that frequently). Places with either (not necessarily both) over 180 (mistril) and 90 (maxim) are the best. A high selling price also means a cheap buying price.
Old 11-03-2010, 01:51 PM
Approved Member

Moriarty is right about smugles same if we are talking about traders offering goods still if you have to buy something strategic and cant leave system that can be only solution. Ofc prices depends much on difficulty level as well and i should also add that for good Mathership fire support you would require good firmware update for her. You can use any build on easy and normal diff, but on hard Firmware System "3" is kida a must. On hard i belive it is about 360000 price.

Regards
Old 12-13-2010, 12:20 PM
Approved Member

thanks for help now i am going good in this