Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Old 03-23-2010, 11:54 AM
Approved Member

Default Change Reputation

During one game a trader told me about going to XB-13 and at a station there i could pay moeny to alter my reputation with the various factions, however, i recently restarted my game, but never got this message. I tried going to the system, but the npc at the station doesnt give me anything. Is there anywhere i need to go first? i cant rememebr where i was when the trader sold me the info
Old 03-23-2010, 12:28 PM
Approved Member

Hmmm, I heard of this also, but never actually used it. If it does not work for you, there is a good possibility that it was one of those beta features that never made it into the final game, like the massive reward for popping pirate bases mentioned on the news.
Old 03-23-2010, 01:00 PM
Approved Member

All Rep Stations are fully working
Hint: Carefully read letters during the game

P.S. The game includes no beta features

Last edited by Rastix; 03-23-2010 at 01:31 PM.
Old 03-23-2010, 02:21 PM
Approved Member

ive read all my letters, but still cant access the station, i talked to the jamican guy Jah, but the conversation keeps ending without finalization. Are there any other rep stations around?
Old 03-23-2010, 04:08 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashar View Post
ive read all my letters, but still cant access the station, i talked to the jamican guy Jah, but the conversation keeps ending without finalization. Are there any other rep stations around?
go to Debri 1, there is a free one, after certain mission.
Old 04-23-2010, 04:54 PM
Registered Member

I'm wondering about this myself. I'm stuck on the mission from Alexandra to go to Al Trabon for the refugee convoy, that part automatically fails as soon as I enter the system since I'm hostile to MSF and get attacked instantly at the gate.
Old 04-23-2010, 06:30 PM
Registered Member

This station works fine, I used it - triada was pushing on my nerves but what a high price to pay -
I had met the trader so don't know if you can visit the man even if you have not.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:00 PM
Registered Member

Ok, dragged myself over to XB-13 and that "Jah" guy fixed the rep issue with MSF with no problem, I hadn't found a trader that gave me info about the station yet but it still worked.
Old 04-24-2010, 04:53 PM
Approved Member

For all who want to fix relations. There are 8 stations in game that can do this. You can find them in the following systems:
1. Debris-1
2. XT-20
3. Prien
4. Elio
5. Pandora
6. XB-13
7. Elinor
8. Dalled

Stations in Debris-1 and Pandora should be duty free but it may be quest related so I'm not sure.
Old 08-11-2010, 01:14 AM
Registered Member

Default Rep for Al Zed?

I'm stuck at the mission where you have to go into Al Zed pretending to be an ordinary trader. Problem is, I'm hated by the Resistance there. I went to a Rep fixer, who fixed my rep with Mercenaries, and NESF but...there was no option for the Resistance. I went back to Al Zed and I'm still hated, so the Game ends as soon as I go through the portal.

Please tell me there is some where I can go to get this fixed? I went to the guy in Elinor.

Sure hope I'm not hosed.