Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventure mode (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 10-17-2008, 07:36 AM
Approved Member

Default Pirate's treasures

1. where is lucky james stuff? when you beat him, it says "looks like he moved most of his gold away" and red beard tells you (if you kill lucky james before the black mark qest" that you didn't wait till find out where he hid the treasure before you kill him. so where is it?

2. where is the clear eye diamond (which region)
3 what about the item you suppose to look for for the dwarfs from the dead sea captain. which region?
4. the legend where a black gold ship sunk, a and a mage suppose to appear next to it where is that?
Old 10-17-2008, 07:51 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakago View Post
1. where is lucky james stuff? when you beat him, it says "looks like he moved most of his gold away" and red beard tells you (if you kill lucky james before the black mark qest" that you didn't wait till find out where he hid the treasure before you kill him. so where is it?

2. where is the clear eye diamond (which region)
3 what about the item you suppose to look for for the dwarfs from the dead sea captain. which region?
4. the legend where a black gold ship sunk, a and a mage suppose to appear next to it where is that?
2. The Diamond is hidden in Eastern Islands, small Island where the Giant hero is standing.

3. You will find it in Arlania.

4. The ship is in the Eastern Islands near the sank village.
Old 10-17-2008, 08:42 AM
Approved Member

I don't think no. 1 is properly explained in the game, as in the dialogue leads you to believe you are looking for the treasure when it can't be found. The only only explanation I can think of is that there is an underground tunnel near King James' island that has some nice stuff in it.
Old 10-19-2008, 06:04 AM
Approved Member

Or the game has a lot of unfinished qwests!
Old 10-20-2008, 09:54 AM
Approved Member

Smile Tibster, I don't think there are any dead end quests

As I have completed 51 quests (thanks to Zhuangzi) even before going down the Creighton dwarven mines even. I am now convinced that all the quests can be completed in King's Bounty - The Legend.
There are still quests I missed too like I don't remember a quest about a diamond?

I'm sure it will be my fault if I don't finish a quest - not the games.

This is a really terrific game 1C, your kb devs are the greatest. What other great games have you Russians produced that I don't know about?

Jinix the Elder

Russia is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.
Winston Churchill

Last edited by Jinix the Elder; 10-20-2008 at 10:07 AM. Reason: typos
Old 10-20-2008, 01:26 PM
Approved Member

Jinix, the diamond 'quest' relates to your choice in which of the three sons you allow to be the head of the family. If you choose the youngest son, he gives you a map of a part of Eastern Isles which a diamond is buried. It is worth 50,000 and you can't equip it, only sell it. This is why I always make Trade 3 a priority. I like getting the 50k at this stage so I always let the young guy head the family. From memory the other two options weren't as good.

EDIT: oh, and I just played through Freedom Islands AGAIN and I don't think there is a quest relating to Lucky James' treasure. When you kill him it basically says 'his money is elsewhere' which I think is a lame explanation for why you don't get millions for killing him. That's it I believe.
Old 10-20-2008, 01:47 PM
Approved Member

Arrow

Actually i find that giving the elder brother the bandana is the best solution so far. True, you loose a diamond ( pff big deal ) , but you gain acces to shops at all 3 brothers shacks, increasing chance for good troops and usefull spells ( i got phantom at one of this brothers).If u choose the younger brother, u gain the diamond and his shop only cuz the brothers will be pissed and u have to kill them.
Old 10-20-2008, 05:19 PM
Approved Member

I save the game and give the bandana to the elder brother to check the shops, but if they don't have anything special I give it to the younger brother.

Also, could anyone elaborate on the Moon Ghost, the sunken ship made of black gold? I know where the sunken village is, and I dug up 3 treasure chests on the shore, but I didn't see a ship or anything like that.
Old 10-20-2008, 05:26 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sector24 View Post
Also, could anyone elaborate on the Moon Ghost, the sunken ship made of black gold? I know where the sunken village is, and I dug up 3 treasure chests on the shore, but I didn't see a ship or anything like that.
You have to buy a Power of Water scroll from the Sorceress on that island. Don't forget to get rid of your spare scrolls before you raise it incase there is a good spell to buy because the ship will sink again after you leave. Though you can buy another scroll from the Sorceress if need be.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:50 AM
Approved Member

Why then is there a blank space in my spellbook? As if taken over by a scroll but its empty!?