Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 01-23-2012, 04:49 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotic Pope View Post
First up in that virtual airshow - A Spitfire mark 4?? I think someone got their X and V mixed up.
*LOUD SCREAM* Gutted. Spent ages on this vid & wreck it with a simple 'typo' Thanks for making me aware of it & yes ofcourse it is a Mk.9 & not a 4 as the movie suggests.
Old 01-24-2012, 01:02 AM
Approved Member

found something that may be of great interest to some of you. a site that has access to old abandoned games....those great games from top of the line companies from yesteryear that no one supports anymore. its worth kicking around this site and seeing what all they have....might find an old fav and have a blast.....happy hunting. oh and 1 thing...it isnt exactly free anymore. $5.95 usd gives you unlimited downloads for the day and like 8.95 gives it to you for an entire month....still worth it i think.

http://free-game-downloads.mosw.com/...ir_combat.html

Last edited by bobbysocks; 01-24-2012 at 01:06 AM.
Old 01-24-2012, 02:47 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houndstone Hawk View Post
Virtual Flying Legends 2012 - Part 1: Spitfires & Hawks

Inspired by the awesome scenery designed by Stephen Legg & John Young of the Airfield Construction Group, 'Buzzard' & The 'Baron' attempt to recreate a virtual representation of Duxfords annual Flying Legends airshow using Microsofts Flight Simulator X. Using all the top payware warbird addons aswell as a few excellent freeware additions, this was a highly enjoyable project. Part 1 features a pair of Spitfires from realair simulations & an attempt to recreate some 'tail chasing' & pair of Curtiss Hawks, including the fighter collections own P-40B Warhawk from shockwave productions & a Curtiss Hawk 75 C-1 from vertigo studios. We hope you get as much enjoyment watching these as we had making them.

Virtual Flying Legends 2012 - Part 2: B-17, P-51, Hurricane & Fury

Inspired by the awesome scenery designed by Stephen Legg & John Young of the Airfield Construction Group, 'Buzzard' & The 'Baron' attempt to recreate a virtual representation of Duxfords annual Flying Legends airshow using Microsofts Flight Simulator X. Using all the top payware warbird addons aswell as a few excellent freeware additions, this was a highly enjoyable
project. Part 2 features the legendary Duxford-based B-17G Flying Fortress, more affectionately known as 'Sally-B' by Shockwave Productions Inc. & it's accompanied by 'Ferocious Frankie', The P-51D Mustang from Warbirdsim. Then we move to a pair of iconic warbirds from 'Hawker'; the pre-war bi-plane the Hawker Fury Mk.I from First Class Simulations & the unforgettable Hawker
Hurricane Mk.IIa of SkyUnlimited. We hope you get as much enjoyment watching these as we had making them.

Next best thing to actually being there. Nice work guys, impressive stuff.
Old 01-25-2012, 01:59 PM
Approved Member

Default Off topic

Totally of topic:
Old 01-27-2012, 01:30 AM
Approved Member

KAV as a devoted Christian that scares me. I'll be watching out for those trolls Fortunately I have little training in this matter

Last edited by U2RATTLEHUM; 01-27-2012 at 01:39 AM.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:07 AM
Approved Member

Rowley Birkin sums up the past week...
Old 02-03-2012, 09:20 PM
Approved Member

Default Virtual Flying Legends 2012 - Part 3 Blenheim, Gladiator & F-4U Corsairs

Virtual Flying Legends 2012 - Part 3: Blenheim, Gladiator & F-4U Corsairs

Part 3 opens with, arguabley, Bristol Mercury's finest Machines, the Bristol Blenheim twin-engined medium bomber from Virtavia & the RAF's last bi-planed fighter, the Gloster Gladiator from FSAddon+. We then finish on a post war pairing, 2 F-4U Corsairs from Aircraft Factory.
We hope you get as much enjoyment watching these as we had making them.

Old 02-04-2012, 12:11 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houndstone Hawk View Post
Virtual Flying Legends 2012 - Part 3: Blenheim, Gladiator & F-4U Corsairs

Part 3 opens with, arguabley, Bristol Mercury's finest Machines, the Bristol Blenheim twin-engined medium bomber from Virtavia & the RAF's last bi-planed fighter, the Gloster Gladiator from FSAddon+. We then finish on a post war pairing, 2 F-4U Corsairs from Aircraft Factory.
We hope you get as much enjoyment watching these as we had making them.

good video friend
Old 02-10-2012, 10:50 AM
SMa4G5al

I'd much rather be up there.
Old 02-14-2012, 03:15 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAV View Post
I just ordered this through my blockbuster movie pass it's coming in the mail!!