Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > NecroVisioN

NecroVisioN First-person shooter. The year is 1916. Young private fights enemy soldiers, vampires and demons on the battlefields of World War I and underground.

Old 06-07-2008, 09:23 AM
Approved Member

Exclamation Necrovision Hands-On

Gamespot has published a hands-on preview of this upcoming game. The main character finds himself twisted into the "alternative" version of WW I where he faces demons, vampires and many other rigorous enemies besides the German troops.
Here you can read more about hurricane of fire, gameplay, weapons, also see new screenshots and watch absolutely new video!

Last edited by Nike-it; 06-17-2008 at 11:57 AM.
Old 06-08-2008, 07:23 AM
Approved Member

What the release date of Necrovision? Is there any demo avaliable for download?
Old 06-08-2008, 09:30 AM
Approved Member

It's good that you are making games like captain blood/necrovision/cryostasis known to people. But gamespot is not the way to go(it's full of retards).
And I guess 1C is trying to get in to the US market by making their console games stand out,so no wonder one of the news title is "1C launching console offensive".

Then again,all game sites are biased and full of retard people,but do a preview of game in a site that doesn't allow comments,like gamesradar.
Old 06-12-2008, 08:41 PM
Approved Member

Damn.. guys guys guys. When you make new screenshots and videos available to american games sites can you also put them up or link them from here? I'm almost a week late to the new trailers for Cryostasis and Necrovision. Why, because no one over there cares about these games and aren't talking about or telling people about having put this stuff up on their sites. Argh.

Last edited by Nike-it; 06-16-2008 at 07:18 AM. Reason: Obscene language