Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Battle mode

Battle mode Strategy, hints, questions

Old 10-02-2011, 06:14 AM
Approved Member

I'm still impressed by your five turn victory over the Kraken. Very nicely done, considering the damage you have to dish out in such a short period of time. Good work on the Spider Queen, too. The first time I played a Mage and didn't have a grasp of the spells and units, I won an epic 2 hour battle with her and her 800+ spider stacks had destroyed my wall of totems.

I'll post more about this in my "Best Class..." topic, but 3 Alchemy seems like a no-brainer given the glut of Magic runes the Mage gets.

Thanks for the priority advice. It seems it's always wise to remain flexible with one's approach to this game and not get stuck in a rut of "I will choose Rage every time with a Mage".
Old 10-04-2011, 02:34 AM
Approved Member

Well, the priority approach and the careful pre-planning of things both have their advantages. While the former saves you time and gives you the freedom to adjust what you need in a certain situation, the former will definitely give you a clearer and straighter final build you agreed on with yourself beforehand. A mixture of both should be perfect.

About the Kraken: well, you have to take into account that I had 37 Int and 12k ldr and I was lvl 18 or so. Way too high and way too well equipped/specced for an encounter like that. I just got carried away beating the skirmishes on the Islands that I didn't notice I wanted to do it first thing ^^