Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 10-18-2012, 01:16 AM
Approved Member

Default Did I read that right?

Some outstanding folks in the release thread mentioned that the manual is already available, I had a read.

First thing I saw, since I love the paladins, reserve is a top tier skill???

Then the description

"The ability to plan in advance allows the hero to bring reserve troops into battle"

Does anybody know exactly how it is going to work?
Old 10-18-2012, 02:30 AM
Approved Member

I parsed that as "At the start of combat, you choose 5 of your 7 stacks to go into the fight" or something. Not actually that useful to be honest.
Old 10-18-2012, 02:45 AM
Approved Member

That would suck horribly Tech, You need scouting to learn Reserve so you would already know a troops composition, so short of the rare ambush/npc initiated/keeper fight - (where you could use save/load anyway) you would never use it?

Now if it meant that if a stack was killed you could bring in a reserve stack - holy smokes that would be amazing! But that leads to more questions - reserves can have any leadership etc.
Old 10-18-2012, 12:41 PM
Approved Member

The 5 of 7 is the same as the current game like amor princess you start with 2 reserve slots (int eh first game those slots require skills that you could select).