Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Old 06-18-2019, 08:17 AM
Approved Member

it's not only kind offer ... i need to check it ...

as i read from your previouse post you using some kind megapatch ... i don't know what it is ... never used it .. don't know what sfs files versions included there ... before make a build of 4.14.xx we check all or almost all version of il2 what was published ... compare all sfs and collect all correct sfs ... i suppose some in that area is a issue in your case ...

Old 06-18-2019, 08:20 AM
Approved Member

so let me know in pm if you want try to make that experiment

Old 06-18-2019, 08:29 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty88 View Post
I don't know if this will help but....
The server is set to:CRT=0
In the "logs.lst" file is says you got kicked for:
"Cheater was detected! Reason=4: 'Radar' "
I have never seen that before, and CRT is off. Maybe Sita can tell you what that means?
Also, just for fun if you want to try it again, I will change these settings to 0 too.
checkServerTimeSpeed=1
checkServerClientSpeed=1
I will set those to = zero. It is odd that CRT seems to be working, even when it is turned off..
The IP is :
76.102.133.254:21088
I just tried again to join. The same error message as before.
It's funny that server "blacklists" me for... using some "radar"? Wow, now I just need to find that magic button to enable my iron man suit.
Old 06-18-2019, 11:42 AM
Approved Member

It said the same thing this time too. Not much else to try on my end... Good luck, I hope you find the problem..
Old 06-18-2019, 03:13 PM
Approved Member

Dusty, I can't join your server either. I can join AleXserver on Hyperlobby no problem but when I try a direct connection to your IP, my game freezes and I have to exit with taskmanager. It does appear to connect at first but then it locks up when the mission is transferring. It's the same whether CRT is 2 or 0.

It might be a problem at my end rather than yours, I have no idea.
Old 06-19-2019, 11:33 AM
Approved Member

I saw that someone was in it and got kicked, it said:
"Cheater was detected! Reason=3: 'Radar'
When dimlee tried it, he got:
"Cheater was detected! Reason=4: 'Radar'
There have been 6 people & me that got in with CRT=2 on and had no problem ..
I'm not sure what we did or didn't do that makes it work...

And how AleX server gets listed on HL I would love to know how. I can't list my 414.1 server on HL, the game search will ONLY take il2fb.exe. If I try to change the name of il2server.exe it il2fb.exe the server will not start. I guess that is one way to kill off HL if that was the idea...
I have given up on 414.1 until that gets fixed... I only put that server up for dimlee to test in.

Last edited by Dusty88; 06-19-2019 at 11:46 AM.
Old 06-19-2019, 05:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
I saw that someone was in it and got kicked, it said:
"Cheater was detected! Reason=3: 'Radar'
When dimlee tried it, he got:
"Cheater was detected! Reason=4: 'Radar'
There have been 6 people & me that got in with CRT=2 on and had no problem ..
I'm not sure what we did or didn't do that makes it work...

And how AleX server gets listed on HL I would love to know how. I can't list my 414.1 server on HL, the game search will ONLY take il2fb.exe. If I try to change the name of il2server.exe it il2fb.exe the server will not start. I guess that is one way to kill off HL if that was the idea...
I have given up on 414.1 until that gets fixed... I only put that server up for dimlee to test in.
Dusty, thanks for your efforts.
I have to give up as well. 4.13.4 downloaded from GOG and upgraded to 4.14.1... Same "time out" error on several 4.14.1 servers, Fun 4 All included.
Old 06-20-2019, 06:32 AM
Approved Member

It sounds like they should just start all over again with 414, a bunch of people don't want their files wiped out and won't even try it. I don't know why mine worked perfectly, I never had any mod's might be why. I'm moving at the end of the month and don't have time for it now. My server will be down while I move but, it WILL be back on as soon as I can!

I hope they remember to change the file name il2server.exe to il2fb.exe on the dedicated server in the next patch. If they don't change it, then no HL to list a 414 server at... HL will NOT change their game search to hunt for il2server.exe.. And there is no way to write it in the game search.

Last edited by Dusty88; 06-20-2019 at 07:14 AM.
Old 06-20-2019, 07:08 PM
Approved Member

I have to completely agree. They really made this a Charlie Foxtrot, if you know what I'm saying.

Quote:
It sounds like they should just start all over again with 414, a bunch of people don't want their files wiped out and won't even try it. I don't know why mine worked perfectly, I never had any mod's might be why. I'm moving at the end of the month and don't have time for it now. My server will be down while I move but, it WILL be back on as soon as I can!

I hope they remember to change the file name il2server.exe to il2fb.exe on the dedicated server in the next patch. If they don't change it, then no HL to list a 414 server at... HL will NOT change their game search to hunt for il2server.exe.. And there is no way to write it in the game search.