Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 02-28-2011, 08:11 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novotny View Post
I have seem Mr Pencil speak in videos, and he came across as a nice chap. I think we should bear in mind that he is American, and thus unaccustomed to using the English language in a polite manner. I think when he says 'insist' he means merely 'to request vigorously'.

I think it is incumbent upon us all to treat the colonials with some care, lest they be misunderstood with their excitable ways.
Yeah, we may invade your island and keep it for ourselves!! Oh wait you dont have any oil reserves...never mind.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:31 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
I have seem Mr Pencil speak in videos, and he came across as a nice chap. I think we should bear in mind that he is American, and thus unaccustomed to using the English language in a polite manner. I think when he says 'insist' he means merely 'to request vigorously'.

I think it is incumbent upon us all to treat the colonials with some care, lest they be misunderstood with their excitable ways.
Hahaha, touché!
Old 02-28-2011, 08:59 PM
Approved Member

Everything said, part of me does want the flying pencil/Do-17. It can skip bomb as easily as the Ju-88 and the smaller payload requires a good aim. It always seemed more durable in TFH:BoB... it was my favorite of the bombers.

Now for something complete different (Pencil Face):
http://vimeo.com/3699939
Old 02-28-2011, 09:05 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldschool61 View Post
Yeah, we may invade your island and keep it for ourselves!! Oh wait you dont have any oil reserves...never mind.
Well we do have oil reserves though it's probably not enough to keep your grossly inefficient country from importing more. Just remind me, how much of Wall St. do the Arabs own again??

As for the Do-17, it's a bit of a surprise, I was expecting it in tbh, along with a flyable E-1 and E-4. The others I am not too surprised at though.
Old 02-28-2011, 09:09 PM
Approved Member

we did have massive oil reserves but bp leaked it all over your country, oh well
Old 02-28-2011, 09:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
Well we do have oil reserves though it's probably not enough to keep your grossly inefficient country from importing more. Just remind me, how much of Wall St. do the Arabs own again??

As for the Do-17, it's a bit of a surprise, I was expecting it in tbh, along with a flyable E-1 and E-4. The others I am not too surprised at though.
I think the Chinese are our primary landlord.
Old 02-28-2011, 09:46 PM
Approved Member

Whoosh.....
Old 02-28-2011, 11:13 PM
Approved Member

Quote:

I take exception to your broad brush mistreatment of your brothers across the pond and duly request a retraction of your obviously hastily made statement.

Seriously though, we're not all tools, it's just that they shout louder than the rest of us.
Old 02-28-2011, 11:52 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
Whoosh.....
Don't worry, I got it. But yeah, how much is it, $853bn of US foreign debt owned by China as of Jan 2011?

I think that if Señor Pencil is prepared to do all the research and legwork required to give MG's modellers the ability to make the exhaustively detailed 3D models of the cockpits of these aircraft (probably the most difficult to model accurately and the most difficult to find good information about, particularly non-pilot positions), then he could maybe be in a position to even dare to request such a thing.

As it is, expect it to take raaaaather longer.
Old 03-01-2011, 12:03 AM
Approved Member

Seriously, they could make a cockpit for one or two of these for the next theatre, be it med. I 'insist' fiat cr42 and gladiator, cos' I leik biplanez.