Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2011, 08:07 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devastat View Post
Given the recent news, I highly suspect now that the game wont run playable on my computer, and I cannot stand jerky games. I will think about this till next Monday, but I think I will cancel my pre-order with Steam and see if these problems will be fixed in time. Maybe I will buy it later when these issues have been fixed and/or after reading some positive reviews of the game.

Before canceling the game, if someone could comment on the possible playability of CoD with the specs I have in my computer?

Gigabyte motherboard (cannot remember which)
12GB Ram
Win-7 64bit
Intel Core i7 Quad 920 2.66GHz processor
Asus Ati Radeon 5850 1GB DX 11 graphics card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devastat View Post
Thanks for your reply. I don't really know much about computers so... Do you mean by GPU, graphics card?

one more question, how can I push the 920 to 3.3 GhZ, is it a software that came with Gigabyte motherboard or something else?

Thanks alot, I guess I won't cancel the preorder then.
Sorted
Closed Thread