Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > The Tomorrow War

The Tomorrow War Space sim. 27th Century. Take part in the great war between The United Earth Empire and Konkordia.

Old 01-15-2010, 01:42 PM
Registered Member

Default Thxxxx man!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaksie View Post
Ok at last someone ear ours problems!!!!

So many thanks.

Is there any info regarding to the problems with the clouds?
Old 01-17-2010, 11:30 AM
Approved Member

You mean they are not in 3d? AFAIK, clouds became 3d in Factor K addon.
There are may be small 3d clouds in Tomorrow War, but they can be seen only when player is under the big cloud texture. Then the cloud texture disappears and there may be random small clouds (seen them in Naotar in Russian version yesterday).

Last edited by Sneaksie; 01-18-2010 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Correction
Old 01-17-2010, 09:03 PM
Registered Member

Default Ok

Quote:
You mean they are not in 3d? AFAIK, clouds became 3d in Factor K addon.
Do you know any news about release date for european k-factor?

Thanks in advance.
Old 01-18-2010, 07:37 AM
Approved Member

To my knowledge, k-factor release is not scheduled because of problems with Tomorrow War and no developers to fix them. If you like the game, i suggest complete it first (it should be possible with the fix) and if you really want the factor k, you can buy the Russian version online, like many people are buying Russian version of RigNRoll right now prior to international release.
Here it is in 1C Russian online store, 200 roubles are less than $7. Clouds are really georgeous
Old 01-18-2010, 09:16 AM
Approved Member

Yes, but there might be a problem sneaksie:

I wouold be delighted to do so (along with others) but what about international shipping? getting homeplanet gold was a real nightmare because of this, and I have yet to get red shark 2 also (not to mention precursors if the english release gets canned)...
Old 01-18-2010, 09:25 AM
Approved Member

This is the online download, not a physical disc. Instant purchase and availability.
You really did buy Homeplanet Gold? Do you know that there is a fan patch for original Homeplanet that translates the game to English?
Old 01-18-2010, 04:51 PM
Approved Member

Yes, I know! at least once playing with fire will be translated too, that will be great... I'm the one trying to see it becomes completed one day...
In case you don't know it, I'm broadwing from elite games.ru , On the other hand, I certainly didn't know you were involved with 1C...

As for factor K, those are excellent news... I'll try to get my hands on physical copies too however, but this might prove a nice way around...

Also, I was thinking, since 1C proposed a long time ago a helicopter title called red shark, does the russia 1C store propose red shark 2 as a digital purchase? that might help me even more...
Old 01-19-2010, 06:42 AM
Approved Member

It's a small world really)
It seems that Red Shark 2 is not available as digital download in any store.
Old 01-19-2010, 08:55 AM
Registered Member

Default A few question

Quote:
To my knowledge, k-factor release is not scheduled because of problems with Tomorrow War and no developers to fix them. If you like the game, i suggest complete it first (it should be possible with the fix) and if you really want the factor k, you can buy the Russian version online, like many people are buying Russian version of RigNRoll right now prior to international release.
Here it is in 1C Russian online store, 200 roubles are less than $7. Clouds are really georgeous
OK i´m thinking on buying k-factor, but i have some questions:

- russian k-factor is compatible with european tomorrow war (TM in advance)?

- if i install rusian k-factor over european TM the english text could be dissapear? (I mean loose the traduction in TM)

- will k-factor address the most bugs that tomorrow war has? i mean, will i play TM with clouds an no bugs.

- if k-factor address the bugs, do we need to install your fix patch for TM?

P.S: for my it,s difficult to buy something on a russian store, because me russian level is 0 is there any other site or store in english?

Thanks In advance.
Old 01-19-2010, 09:58 AM
Approved Member

About K-Factor - it is standalone game. It have nothing to do with original TM.

To fix TM bugs you need to use hot fix patch for TM.