Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames

Fulqrum PublishingGames Discuss Fulqrum Publishing games not listed below.

Old 02-11-2008, 10:08 PM
Approved Member

Il-2, a lot of people I talk to a really impressed by the quality. Oleg's management style and development values are also exceptional and he has done a lot to popularize history of the Great Patriotic War in "western countries".
Old 02-23-2008, 12:12 AM
Registered Member

After reading two posts coming from germany, i have to add:

Ascession to the Throne

i remember the time i found it,
it was one of those days, standing in front of video games, and simply cant find anything good to find, only boring games coming out that time,
so i checked the "cheap" game section,
and behind some "gold editions" i found that game, not knowing what i could expect from it, i just bought it.. i just had that feeling.

after getting home i tried it out as soon as possible,
and my reaction was like "wtf".
because after going for my first mission to get a sword, i just couldn't win any fight at all,
so i had to calm down for 2 days and give it another shot,

and finaly, after trying out all kind of tactics i could win a mission, and from that day on, i never ever lost a fight in that game again.

the graphic is not that great for our time, but it does the job of bringing atmosphere, just one of these games you totaly fall into, and actually live in that game (but just for time playing, not like WoW junkies)

well what to say more about this game to make you all run out and buy it instantly.

if you are an RPG fan like me, you will probably fall in love with it instantly,
it is right between the good old japanese rpg's, and the western ones (like gothic)
but still provides tactical elements like in "advance wars".

the story also is great, and actually targets at your emotions.
(i was really angry at that bad wizard guy, and i hated that first lord, but at the same time i felt somehow connected to the guys on your side)

and every time the main hero talks he just says excactly what i would say, so there was no problems for me that there were no dialog options.

final notes:
go and buy it quick! if you buy enough copies of that game there may be some chance of a second part.
which i instantly would buy, even if the price would go up to 60 bucks.
the end of the game provides enough material for a second part,
in fact, no one really understands the ending video i think,
its like an open end and every one can think of an end for himself
(even if that wasn't planned)
i'll be waiting and checking every week for news
(like i did the last year or two..)

Last edited by Krad; 02-23-2008 at 12:13 AM. Reason: typos...
Old 08-01-2008, 06:36 AM
Registered Member

A.I.M 2 Clan Wars???
Star Wolves 1 & 2???

I guess Nobody likes it

it's a good game y'know!
for A.I.M 2 clan wars :
the the games featuring capturing a building or two and upgrade your weapon or glider!
if you ask me i think it's really creative!!
it's like an action RPG but the level or rating didn't affect your glider at all!
I guess!
Old 08-01-2008, 10:10 PM
Registered Member

Cool Best

Star Wolves series and Alien Shooter most funny games.
Old 09-27-2008, 04:51 PM
Approved Member

Default my dad and il2 1946

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evgeny View Post
Nice to see that you are interested in posting your favourite titles, it would be better, if you explain your choice, it will let people who didn't play your favourite gamec know about it and try it. So, waiting for your posts!
well ill start bye saying il2 series the best there is ,i lost my mother last year,god bless,my dad was very lost,after 50 years of marrage,he had never seen a pc let alone played games on one,he had always had a great love for history.well i had him stay at my home,most evenings during the week,he would watch me play on ubi 404 patch,after a few hours i could see he was itching to have a go,well i started to trian him up,then i took him to a pc warehouse, he was like a child at xmass,he new he could fly at home,then stright to a game shop i got him il2 1946,well hes played it none stop for over a year .he loves the me1o9 1943,he dont play on line he just loves the realistic missions threw the 2nd ww,hes played battles over europe,rebirth of honour,the last days,and loved each minit of them,he all so loves a down load from net the 633 sq i like to thank the person for building the mission and posting,i down load missions for him,he all so loves il2 movies,keep it up movie makers and thank you.now i would like to thank you and all your team .and all involved in this game,great stuff
Old 10-20-2008, 05:27 PM
Approved Member

King's Bounty the Legend is one of my favorite games ever, so my vote for King's Bounty
Old 10-23-2008, 05:56 PM
Approved Member

Rig'N'Roll ! freakin 1c COMPANY !!! too bad the game wasn't released and now admins are ignoring the forums u freakin 1c R-tards !!!!
Old 10-25-2008, 08:47 AM
Approved Member

My favorite game from 1c is You are empty. It was realy a great fps!!
Old 10-31-2008, 05:18 AM
Registered Member

Cuban Missile Crisis and Ice Crusade...although the problems of units not speaking in the language of their nation of origin can be fixed(us-uk alliance and franco-german alliance). For example, the US-UK M-24 Chaffee does not speak in an American accent despite having US markings.
Old 12-29-2008, 05:14 AM
Approved Member

Konung is my favourite game of 1C , but there r 2 Konung version so far . I guess more people will choose Konung like me