Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > The Tomorrow War

The Tomorrow War Space sim. 27th Century. Take part in the great war between The United Earth Empire and Konkordia.

Old 05-11-2009, 02:22 PM
Registered Member

Isn't there any way to fix this? Any Patach/Hotfix/other solution?
If ANYONE has got an asnwer to this problem, don't hesitate
to post it or pm me at last. Because i REALLY would like to know what'S
going on while i play this game.
Old 05-13-2009, 02:29 PM
Registered Member

Static, you should get used to this...

Its been a while now, since the users of this forum have quite a difficulty on getting relevant information from the 1C Staff.

By now, you bought a game for a signifficant price that, apart from being all bugged, is far far from the minimum requisite leves of completion... All you have to do is wait for an idilic patch that would resolve this issues but, as you may already noticed, you wont get any info from the staff arround. In the end, you have no menas to contact directly with Detailed information competent staff members from 1C.

keep hoping
Old 05-13-2009, 10:31 PM
Registered Member

I'd say they musat be trying to fix a few bugs with the same patch (rather than just the chatter issue).

Presumably they have actually recorded chatter for the game and there is a post, somewhere (sorry i can't find exactly where it is!!), saying the chatter files are corrupted.

Sorry, this might be overly 'simple' of me but i though an easy solution would be just to have uncorrupted ones available to download, no? (which why i think they're probably working on a few things, having said that this could be a stop gap!!)

Oh, and of course feel free to poke hole in this!!!!!!!!
Old 05-17-2009, 09:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vestor View Post
In the end, you have no menas to contact directly with Detailed information competent staff members from 1C.
Actually, emailing support got me a prompt response from their product manager/tech support guy. Certainly the chatter thing has been passed onto the devs, as presumably have the other issues, the only question is whether the game will now be patched up or abandoned.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:06 AM
Registered Member

Like i said... U ended up with: Nothing! just the feedback about the problem being adressed to devs... wich you cant contact.

cheers
Old 05-18-2009, 08:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vestor View Post
Like i said... U ended up with: Nothing! just the feedback about the problem being adressed to devs... wich you cant contact.
I'd rather they were coding a patch than answering e-mails, to be honest. I don't speak Russian anyway.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:06 PM
Approved Member

Default Still waiting

Dear developers,
It would be nice if you would at least keep us updated of on this issue. Please keep working on this problem and fix it soon. It would be nice to understand what to do in the game
-sincerely
Razgriz
Old 06-22-2009, 03:46 PM
Registered Member

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Forget about this game... its really a big thing tomorrow war got released in English, now dont expect patches and corrections. Thats never gonna happen, i assure you, been here for enough time to realise this game was abandoned.

cheers
Old 07-05-2009, 10:02 PM
Registered Member

Default why why

cant' we get something done jeez we spend the money but get no love?
no in flight chatter and no clue as to what's going on.
come on dev's WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:con fused: