Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 03-08-2015, 04:31 PM
Approved Member

Default Items that require x victory to release something?

Hi everyone

I recently finished kb:wotn but got only one of these on my entire play through, And that was when i laterally had done everything in the game and fought every enemy in all islands (viking king gave me that). At which point Talent Runes were like useless gold. Seriously wtf?

So i decided to scan my save, before i start a new game (with the DLC activated, since i played the game with DLC deactivated for first time), to see whether these items are present at very early stages of the game or not.

So, anyone can tell me name of all the items that release something after a fixed number of victories?

Thanks.
Old 03-12-2015, 05:36 PM
Approved Member

They are Ancient Amulet, Gladiator Sword and Banner of True Faith. After 50 wins each one gives ten runes, and all three kinds are covered.
Old 03-14-2015, 08:13 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erkilmarl View Post
They are Ancient Amulet, Gladiator Sword and Banner of True Faith. After 50 wins each one gives ten runes, and all three kinds are covered.
Hi and many thanks for the answer bro.
Old 03-24-2015, 08:46 PM
Approved Member

In Dark Side, there is an Alchemy Set(well, 2 in total) you can get from Simon, the magic guy you recruit from the Magic Tower in Monteville. Every 10 victories, you 'use' it for a talent rune.

It's 50k gp, but over the course of the game, more than pays for itself. It doesn't get equipped, just remains in your inventory so there's that bonus as well.
The first one is from Simon, 2nd varies.

Since you get Simon rather early, usually first recruit after dragon, you'll get a lot of use from it.

Oh, and just like the other items, Gremlin tower battles don't count.

There's also a skull(in every version so far)that's a bit different but works kind of the same. You have to equip it for X battles, X being what takes it from 100% to 0% charge. You get more rage, but half your mana is gone every battle with it equipped. Once it reaches 0%, it's worth it as it becomes a better skull that gives +5 Intellect AND +5 Attack.Pain Skull becomes Death Skull.

Last edited by Shadowcran; 03-24-2015 at 08:53 PM.
Old 03-25-2015, 12:53 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcran View Post
In Dark Side, there is an Alchemy Set(well, 2 in total) you can get from Simon, the magic guy you recruit from the Magic Tower in Monteville. Every 10 victories, you 'use' it for a talent rune.

It's 50k gp, but over the course of the game, more than pays for itself. It doesn't get equipped, just remains in your inventory so there's that bonus as well.
The first one is from Simon, 2nd varies.

Since you get Simon rather early, usually first recruit after dragon, you'll get a lot of use from it.

Oh, and just like the other items, Gremlin tower battles don't count.

There's also a skull(in every version so far)that's a bit different but works kind of the same. You have to equip it for X battles, X being what takes it from 100% to 0% charge. You get more rage, but half your mana is gone every battle with it equipped. Once it reaches 0%, it's worth it as it becomes a better skull that gives +5 Intellect AND +5 Attack.Pain Skull becomes Death Skull.
Many thanks for this piece of information bro.
I remember that boring skull from KB:KW. It was pretty hard to keep it equipped while you go to fight with halved mana as a mage, but the blasted thing proved its worth at the end.