Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 10-23-2013, 07:56 PM
Approved Member

Default Team Fusion patch bug? Enemy planes dive into ground...

I play most offline and I am sorry but this patch is not working with my Desaster Soft Galland campaign.

The enemy aircraft are always crash into the ground, when they dive.

In the readme it says there is a new feature of the controls getting stiffer in a dive, but that must be in a long vertical dive ok not when the enemy is just turning in a dog fight and does loop over. Always on a loop over, the enemy goes into the ground. Always in a short dive, it goes into the ground.

I have gone back to the old patch now until this is fix. I only play single play because my internet sucks (the patch took me 3 hours to download...now i regret)

Where can I report it anyone?

Last edited by planespotter; 10-24-2013 at 03:46 PM.
Old 10-23-2013, 09:06 PM
Approved Member

Report bugs here:

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...splay.php?f=91

In the bug tracking and error reporting forum.

This is a known problem with the new Team Fusion patch and the Desastersoft campaigns. TF have tweaked the flight models of the planes and the AI levels that were current when the Desastersoft campaigns were written cannot cope. There may be a workaround, I'm not sure, but the TF forums hosted by ATAG are the place to ask.

RedToo.

43 Squadron.

My 'Waiting for Clodo' thread: http://tinyurl.com/bqxc9ee
Old 10-23-2013, 10:26 PM
Approved Member

Thankyou this is very sad. How can they not test this? I guess does they only test for online play and dont care about single player test? Shame they fix so many things and break something so big. Just like the old 1C!
Old 10-23-2013, 10:47 PM
Approved Member

They did test it and they knew that bug. They just couldn´t cope with it yet.

And as long as you are using the presets for the KI (Rookie, Veteran, Ace, etc.), you won´t have a problem, because TF adjusted them. there is only a problem when the KI is set up completely manually - like Desastersoft did.

but improving the KI is on their To-Do list and it looks like they can achieve way more than 1C did before...
Old 10-24-2013, 06:40 AM
Approved Member

Thanks, I hope too.
Old 10-27-2013, 06:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by planespotter View Post
Thankyou this is very sad. How can they not test this? I guess does they only test for online play and dont care about single player test? Shame they fix so many things and break something so big. Just like the old 1C!
A bit harsh. For a start, Team Fusion have created a mod, not a patch. What they have achieved is nothing short of amazing and has breathed new life into old bones.
Old 10-27-2013, 09:41 PM
Approved Member

Yes you are right. I was just upset that the mod 4 broke all my campaigns now I had to go back to last mod 3.1.

So mod 4 is only for online for now and I dont like online...so my upset was there.

Not though I paid anything so I know it is rude to complain and now I stop. And hope it fixes.
Old 10-27-2013, 10:30 PM
Approved Member

Fair enough. Yes, let's hope they can address these issues
Old 10-28-2013, 12:32 AM
Registered Member

AI has been crashing into ground before TF 4 patch for my desastersoft campaigns. Especially around the airfield when returning from mission. they go straight up and then point nose to ground and go in like a lawn dart.
Old 10-28-2013, 01:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrusaderOne View Post
AI has been crashing into ground before TF 4 patch for my desastersoft campaigns. Especially around the airfield when returning from mission. they go straight up and then point nose to ground and go in like a lawn dart.
Usually, if they have some type of limitating control from battle damage, the landing won't go well, or even their ride home...its not their intelligence, its in battle key AI crew member killed, and maybe even wounded too, and of course airframe damage.

GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5

Last edited by SlipBall; 10-28-2013 at 07:01 PM.