Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies > Death to Spies: Moment of Truth

Death to Spies: Moment of Truth Sequel to the popular stealth-action Death to Spies

Old 07-24-2009, 03:09 PM
Approved Member

What I would like to know is, Death to Spies Moment of Truth, is it an expansion? or a true Sequel (Death to Spies 2)? If it is an expansion, is the Development team working on a new game type or thinking Death to Spies again?
Old 07-27-2009, 11:39 AM
Approved Member

This question's been already answered, they said: "it is addon, but it doesn't need original game to run.. will run without it.."

...and I hope they're gonna make sequels more...
Old 08-01-2009, 08:24 PM
Registered Member

Hmmm, well on gamespot apears again a date for this release (10 Aug. 2009). Intresting there is no date on oficial site. What is the explination for this? Will be released on that date? On the other hand on Amazon apears the date of August 18, 2009.

Who can tell exact date of release ?
Old 08-02-2009, 06:10 AM
Approved Member

The demo has definitely satisfied me for now. But I really don't like it when they give seasonal release dates because not every one is in the same damn country. Seasons happen at different times over the globe and they go for months. Summer here in Australia starts in December, but that’s like winter for America.

What is this Summer 2009, is it for Europe? America? Russia?

No release date seems to equal uncertainty and anxiety, a defined release date equals a goal.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:29 AM
Approved Member

I dare swear they thought about SUMMER as SUMMER on the northern hemisphere...(from June till August)...but you know that well...
Old 08-04-2009, 02:05 AM
Approved Member

Yeah, Summer '09 in the Southern Hemisphere is impossible now, because it goes on for one month (December), then the New Year starts. I was betting it would be Summer '09 in the Northern Hemisphere...