Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies > Death to Spies: Moment of Truth

Death to Spies: Moment of Truth Sequel to the popular stealth-action Death to Spies

Old 02-21-2010, 01:01 PM
Registered Member

Default Unable to start DTS MOT

Hi all.

im new here, but had to try to get this game working, after all the positives ive heard, and read.

Right, I cant start it from my game folder - I get a msg saying - Failed to initialise HUD <ui\ui.shadvs>

And, i cant start it from my Start menu, i get a different msg - Application load Error 5.0000065434

Can anyone help with this please ??

It looks a great game, im dying to try it out.

(I have XP sp2, Nvidia GeForce 7050pv onboard graphics card. I hope this will go some way to making it easier to find out if i have to upgrade, or can just play it - WHEN i get it working)

Thanks all

Last edited by horse77; 02-21-2010 at 01:05 PM.
Old 02-28-2010, 09:53 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse77 View Post
Hi all.

im new here, but had to try to get this game working, after all the positives ive heard, and read.

Right, I cant start it from my game folder - I get a msg saying - Failed to initialise HUD <ui\ui.shadvs>

And, i cant start it from my Start menu, i get a different msg - Application load Error 5.0000065434

Can anyone help with this please ??

It looks a great game, im dying to try it out.

(I have XP sp2, Nvidia GeForce 7050pv onboard graphics card. I hope this will go some way to making it easier to find out if i have to upgrade, or can just play it - WHEN i get it working)

Thanks all
Ever tried to reinstall?