Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 01-21-2019, 02:24 PM
Approved Member

Wink A global mod for Crossworlds

A global mod that offers a natural flavor close to the vanilla version, along with loads of new polished content and bug fixes.
You can now play with nearly all the new units from Warriors of the North and Dark Side.
It significantly enhances the tactical variety and depth of an already great game.

Highlights:
» 35+ new units, with nearly all vanilla units now having new/enhanced talents or abilities
» 70+ new items, with more than half of the vanilla items reworked or tweaked
» 10+ new spells, and all vanilla spells have been revisited
» New and improved skills for Amelie
» Smarter and more challenging enemies
» More diverse early game
» More unique pet dragon

Download:
https://www.nexusmods.com/kingsbount...worlds/mods/10

Attention:
Remove all other mods before you install this one. Or run them simultaneously at your own risk.

Change log:
https://www.nexusmods.com/kingsbount...ds/10?tab=docs
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot1.jpg (530.5 KB, 125 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot2.jpg (611.8 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot3.jpg (318.9 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg screenshot4.jpg (451.6 KB, 73 views)

Last edited by zhoudaohan; Today at 02:35 PM.
Old 01-21-2019, 05:07 PM
Approved Member

Where is this download going to? I paused it, since it doesn't show on my screen as downloads do.
Old 01-22-2019, 01:19 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erkilmarl View Post
Where is this download going to? I paused it, since it doesn't show on my screen as downloads do.

Mirror link added.
Old 01-23-2019, 02:18 PM
Approved Member

Thanks. I downloaded and tried it. (I have played this game over 500 hours in Steam only, so I don't know how fast I'll go forward.) It seems to be quite promising. The diversity of units is fine, usually I find it hard to find the first decent units. Now there are almost too many choices. BTW, have you deliberately tweaked Bolo so that one can not get the exp boost without triggering the nearby enemy unit?
Old 01-24-2019, 09:46 AM
Approved Member

Sounds interesting with the new creatures. Did you change something map-wise in the editor regarding landscape or is it more what to hire in shops?

I will try it one of these days! Right now I'm trying to get thru Darkside which I only played very little when it was released. Have made a small mod for it.
Old 01-25-2019, 03:07 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erkilmarl View Post
Thanks. I downloaded and tried it. (I have played this game over 500 hours in Steam only, so I don't know how fast I'll go forward.) It seems to be quite promising. The diversity of units is fine, usually I find it hard to find the first decent units. Now there are almost too many choices. BTW, have you deliberately tweaked Bolo so that one can not get the exp boost without triggering the nearby enemy unit?
Different enemy unit has different default guard range, so I think you may trigger a viking berserker but be safe with a snow nymph
Old 01-25-2019, 03:14 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raknefne View Post
Sounds interesting with the new creatures. Did you change something map-wise in the editor regarding landscape or is it more what to hire in shops?

I will try it one of these days! Right now I'm trying to get thru Darkside which I only played very little when it was released. Have made a small mod for it.
I didn't edit the landscape, only have changed the troops you can hire in shops. Now you have more diverse units to choose from.

Last edited by zhoudaohan; 01-25-2019 at 05:47 AM.
Old 02-01-2019, 06:51 PM
Approved Member

Did the 1c company just update Crossworlds (in Steam)? Or where did that come from? Anyway, I must reinstall the mod, since the game won't start.

Last edited by Erkilmarl; 02-01-2019 at 07:05 PM.
Old 02-01-2019, 08:27 PM
Approved Member

I played a little until I god to the Scrarlet Wind Island. It is soo funny trying like Amazon which I didnt meet in Darkside yet. My only concern - and made me have a break from the mod - is balance. I can get very good creatures early, at level 3 I bought Demonologists in the main castle in Scarlet Wind.

Perhaps change the difficulty in the game to become harder, since having better creatures and more items makes it easier overall? Maybe 250% on Impossible instead of 170%? Or similar things... 120% - 160% - 200% - 250% for instance. Then you can always choose to play Normal if 250% is too much.

I suppose it is a matter of taste.
Old 02-02-2019, 01:49 PM
Approved Member

Nice work. I especially like the pegasus maiden. I'm curious to know how you created this model and how you managed to add the ice dryad without breaking transparency

Each time I try to create a new unit, transparency is broken