Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2013, 01:41 AM
Approved Member

Default Economic model in IL2 BOS

Hi,

I just want to know if you like the economic model of Il2 BOS?

Me I'm not really about you have to pay the game for each account instead of for each disc. All old game (and some recent) you had one disc that you could install the game everywhere and you had a code to enter to play, but the code worked for every PC, even if you installed the game on 2 or 3 computer at the same time.

I received Rise of Flight for my birthday, but I can't play because my father installed the game for my birthday, but with his own account, because he had to create one to enter the code, but me, I can't play the full version, only demo version and it's really annoying. It's why I stoped to play ROF... Don't want to buy another $50... I have the game at home!!!

It will be the same thing for IL2 BOS and it's why I don't know if I should/will buy this game. Yes, it's looking great, but if it's only one account only, it's very bad.

Love you Daidalos Team for your hard work and free stuff!!!
In ROF, you need to pay for extra planes

thx