Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > CoD download, installation and activation threads

CoD download, installation and activation threads All discussions about installation, online activation and Steam

Old 08-21-2012, 05:30 PM
Approved Member

Default Which COD entry do I mod to?

I can't figure out why the IL-2 COD installation appears in both Documents and Program Files. Is it to do with Steam?
However, which one do I point any Missions and Mods to for installing? I see that if I install to the Program Files Installation some of the folders appear in the 1C Softclub Installation but not all of them. Can someone clear this up for me?
Old 08-22-2012, 06:54 PM
Approved Member

Missions & custom plane skins go into your Documents - 1CSoftclub folders. The game itself is in your Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover folder.

You would not ordinarily need to fiddle with your Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover game folder, except if you want to install the beta-patches manually. This is done by extracting the beta patch into the "game-root" folder (Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover) which will overwrite the game's 'parts' subfolder.

Get the latest COD Team Fusion patch info HERE
Old 08-23-2012, 03:05 AM
Approved Member

Many thanks for the help, Salmo. I'm running a 32-bit Win XP, but I assume the set-up is the same. Interestingly, I just installed "Squadron 32" mission, and he says to put the contents of the zip file into SteamApps Campaign folder, then edit the Campaign.ini file for it. I'll soon find out if it works!