Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Mods, discussions, links, etc.

Old 05-13-2011, 10:59 AM
Ali Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabetheace View Post
Nice, does it mean we can use our image for the pilot?
not sure tbh. i have never seen anything UV mapped quite like that LOL! its mapped from a non direct pov. but maybe thats for the external view system, im not sure.

Last edited by Ali Fish; 05-13-2011 at 11:02 AM.
Old 05-13-2011, 12:05 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Fish View Post
well i hope its ok if i plod away at some modding, wont be releasing anything untill sdk is out anyway.
Nice work Ali. I don't know how the SDK outputs will fit with eachother but I hope any mods wil be 'integratable'(?) with eachother across all systems/standard and mod loads and not splinter the on line community into mod haves and have-nots. It is going to be hard enough getting numbers of useable servers available with the problems still to be addressed.

My 2p on your maps so far: perhaps a little dull-coloured but the 1C maps are just too bright and happy for my taste

ASUS Sabertooth X58 /i7 950 @ 4GHz / 6Gb DDR3 1600 CAS8 / EVGA GTX570 GPU 1.28Gb superclocked / Crucial 128Gb SSD SATA III 6Gb/s, 355Mb-215Mb Read-Write / 850W PSU
Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium / Samsung 22" 226BW @ 1680 x 1050 / TrackIR4 with TrackIR5 software / Saitek X52 Pro & Rudders
Old 05-13-2011, 12:57 PM
Ali Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by klem View Post
Nice work Ali. I don't know how the SDK outputs will fit with eachother but I hope any mods wil be 'integratable'(?) with eachother across all systems/standard and mod loads and not splinter the on line community into mod haves and have-nots. It is going to be hard enough getting numbers of useable servers available with the problems still to be addressed.

My 2p on your maps so far: perhaps a little dull-coloured but the 1C maps are just too bright and happy for my taste
well this mod is about the choice. given my latest little discovery, youll probally get to keep the original texture regards colouring hue and saturation levels. my new technique will enhance the reality of the atmophere between the user and the texture, that alone will be enough to sort the problem out. the problem isnt the textures actually. its the enviroment we percieve them in and my artwork will certainly fix that whilst adding a further environmental effect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAim View Post
You've been around long enough to know that it's been repeated time and again that this won't be allowed.
im not so sure, i have the vmin, vmax, roll rates this that and the next infront of me for the spitfire mkIIa

Last edited by Ali Fish; 05-13-2011 at 07:50 PM.
Old 05-23-2011, 11:47 PM
Approved Member

Maybe is too early to works in mod. COD is far of be a finnish product and there are still several patches expected and coming there for the next months or year(s)to correct the multiple problems and bugs of the Sim.As example ,working in a mod and maybe this one dont work with the next patch, is time and work loss for nothing. Wait and patience.