Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Assault Squad

Men of War: Assault Squad Sequel to the critically acclaimed real-time tactics game Men of War

Old 03-21-2011, 05:44 PM
Approved Member

Nice job getting all those units in. Thanks for the hard work.
Old 03-21-2011, 07:40 PM
Approved Member

Yea adding units is not hard once u figure how to add one, just takes some time, I am sure people who have modded for mow before and are experienced are working on some new maps and skirmishes, I will try to add all possible units to all the skirmishes thats in game at some point.
Old 03-21-2011, 11:29 PM
Registered Member

Love all the extra units, really balanced the battlefield.

There was a problem 50 minutes into the game where both my friend and I experienced a blackout of all units, buildings, etc.

Any advice on this issue?

Old 03-22-2011, 06:25 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qlong View Post
Love all the extra units, really balanced the battlefield.

There was a problem 50 minutes into the game where both my friend and I experienced a blackout of all units, buildings, etc.

Any advice on this issue?

Never had that happen before, could be some specific bug but I don't think it would be related to the customized skirmish, maybe some engine bug etc. The changes in skirmish are just added units with new waypoints etc, nothing that could cause that specifically. Maybe someone knows this bug in mow in general, but I have yet to see this happen. Since you said that buildings were also blacked out then it could be some kind of engine/graphics/netcode issue that occurded, but really no idea.

I did play that edited skirmish with friends few times as well without issues. Do you remember anything specific that you did as in if you order anything specific or cap anything at the moment this occured?

Last edited by djsatane; 03-22-2011 at 06:30 PM.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:29 AM
Registered Member

Why don't you try the neverending battles, it's in MODDB check it out! the challenge is very hard and fun!