Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 09-23-2011, 01:46 PM
Approved Member

Default Messed up collisions

Is it MEANT to be like thateverytime 2 planes crash together the allied plane keeps flying like unharmed and the german one just pops to thousand pieces.
I dont get it. In ROF it is the same thing.

Winger
Old 09-23-2011, 01:56 PM
Approved Member

ROF has 0 to do with htis. go ahead and report it on the proper section. the bug post
Old 09-23-2011, 02:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupo162 View Post
ROF has 0 to do with htis. go ahead and report it on the proper section. the bug post
Yes ther is something both developer studios share But hey this must no be necessary the reason. But still this fact SUCKS!
Something is bugged and gives disadvantage to one side. Why must it ALWAYS be the same side that suffers in flightsims?

Winger
Old 09-23-2011, 02:12 PM
Approved Member

i experienced it the other way round: the german plane keeps flying while the allied one ends up in a fire-ball. Minor thing, but yes it sucks....
Old 09-23-2011, 02:14 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winger View Post
Is it MEANT to be like thateverytime 2 planes crash together the allied plane keeps flying like unharmed and the german one just pops to thousand pieces.

Winger
lol your brave starting this thread fella..il give you that
Old 09-23-2011, 02:17 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze-Jamz View Post
lol your brave starting this thread fella..il give you that
Why? Have there already been 1000 of them?

Winger

EDIT: Also there are currently on UFO servers online. So no fun playing there. Ill go watch some TV and hope the patch is here when i come back. LATER!
Old 09-23-2011, 02:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winger View Post

Winger
Well, collision and response was the reason I got tired of writing my own flight sim, that's when you realize how much work it really is

Mazex
Old 09-23-2011, 02:54 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continu0 View Post
i experienced it the other way round: the german plane keeps flying while the allied one ends up in a fire-ball. Minor thing, but yes it sucks....
I too have had both happen. Took a few spits out with my knife blade 109 wings of steel. Must be the way they crash that determines which plane structure fails. Needs fixing though
Old 09-23-2011, 03:40 PM
Approved Member

if i collide with someone no matter who was at fault i expect to go in, doesn't really matter as far as i see it!

Craig
Old 09-23-2011, 03:59 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumps View Post
if i collide with someone no matter who was at fault i expect to go in, doesn't really matter as far as i see it!

Craig
I expect that too. But both should go down. No just one. Its about realism thou.

Winger