Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Cryostasis > Technical issues

Technical issues Everything about technical problems and issues

Old 05-16-2009, 05:17 PM
Approved Member

Welcome to the club!!!1

Anyway... i don't thing this board has anything to do with developers... its more like user-to-user only... and not user-to-developer or anything like that if you know what i mean.
Old 06-18-2009, 09:09 PM
Registered Member

Indeed, it would appear that perhaps the developers (like for many games I've played) aren't listening to the players, or if they are, it doesn't show.

I normally run most games quite smoothly, on medium-high graphics (never bothered to try Crysis though). I got this yesterday, and it started alright. I even tried raising my settings to high at some point (and changing a few other things) and it seemed to work almost better, but with a nicer look. This morning, it was nearly un-playable, and now I'm suffering from the "head-bobbing" glitch, which is really frustrating, and I have no clue how it started, nor how I could ever fix it.

And I'm using an ATI Radeon X1650 series card, 2GB RAM.

And I don't know a whole lot about hardware, so I can't quite contribute to a solution, given that this really isn't my area.