Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > NecroVisioN

NecroVisioN First-person shooter. The year is 1916. Young private fights enemy soldiers, vampires and demons on the battlefields of World War I and underground.

Old 02-10-2009, 09:15 AM
Approved Member

Exclamation OFFICIAL NecroVisioN single player demo AVAILABLE

Sample both the frying pan and the fire in the new official demo for NecroVisioN. This old school FPS is set during the First World War and takes players into bowels of Hell itself.
Visit www.necrovision-game.com for a list of mirrors to download the NecroVisioN demo now!

In the beginning of the demo you will have to battle your way through the German lines, dispatching the Kaiser’s soldiers as they fight from their trenches. Players will be able to use traditional Allied weapons, such as the Colt 1911 and the Lee Enfield or select from the German Luger and Gewehr rifles once they have been taken from the battlefield. There are also sharp bayonets, heavy machine-guns, trench guns and if truly desperate, a shovel to batter the enemy’s spiked helmets flat.
Old 02-10-2009, 11:04 AM
Approved Member

Sweet, downloading as we speak
Old 02-10-2009, 11:38 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
Sample both the frying pan and the fire in the new official demo for NecroVisioN. This old school FPS is set during the First World War and takes players into bowels of Hell itself.
Visit www.necrovision-game.com for a list of mirrors to download the NecroVisioN demo now!

In the beginning of the demo you will have to battle your way through the German lines, dispatching the Kaiser’s soldiers as they fight from their trenches. Players will be able to use traditional Allied weapons, such as the Colt 1911 and the Lee Enfield or select from the German Luger and Gewehr rifles once they have been taken from the battlefield. There are also sharp bayonets, heavy machine-guns, trench guns and if truly desperate, a shovel to batter the enemy’s spiked helmets flat.

Unfronutely i can not play the demo! My pc working ok until a few days ago.. The problem is that it shutdowns when i am playing a game in less than 20 minutes. I check the gpu temperatures and they are too high(96 c when i am playing games and and 65 c when i am just writing a text on microsoft office or when i am surfing net... I didnt have problem like these for a year ( i bought the 8800 gt in january 2008 and it has served me well until now) i try to play the demo but it is impossible because the pc shutdown after a few minutes... What happend? Why the gpu is getting so hot now?? Please help i want to play the demo and i cant because the stupid computer is overheating. I also checked the cpu temperature it dosent get any higher than 60 c.. Will a aftermaker cooler solve the prolbem? But it worked ok for a year without aftermarket cooler so why it is so hot now??
Old 02-10-2009, 12:36 PM
Approved Member

need mirrors. this server is incredibly slow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN View Post
Unfronutely i can not play the demo! My pc working ok until a few days ago.. The problem is that it shutdowns when i am playing a game in less than 20 minutes. I check the gpu temperatures and they are too high(96 c when i am playing games and and 65 c when i am just writing a text on microsoft office or when i am surfing net... I didnt have problem like these for a year ( i bought the 8800 gt in january 2008 and it has served me well until now) i try to play the demo but it is impossible because the pc shutdown after a few minutes... What happend? Why the gpu is getting so hot now?? Please help i want to play the demo and i cant because the stupid computer is overheating. I also checked the cpu temperature it dosent get any higher than 60 c.. Will a aftermaker cooler solve the prolbem? But it worked ok for a year without aftermarket cooler so why it is so hot now??
get your videocard fixed or replaced from the place you bought it.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:50 PM
Approved Member

I will buy a new fan first. And if it dosent help, then i will buy a new card. The 8800 series are not in production any more. You can buy only a 9800 series or GTX series card now.i will buy maybe the GTX 260... it is a good card for gaming isnt it? But what Psu does a better card need?
Old 02-10-2009, 12:55 PM
Approved Member

You can try this mirror, but the speed is also quite low: http://public.ag.ru/vd/504cfda648c6f...N_ENG_Demo.rar
Old 02-10-2009, 12:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN View Post
I will buy a new fan first. And if it dosent help, then i will buy a new card. The 8800 series are not in production any more. You can buy only a 9800 series or GTX series card now.i will buy maybe the GTX 260... it is a good card for gaming isnt it? But what Psu does a better card need?
Baxter, this thread is for NecroVisioN, don't go offtop. If you want do discuss technical issues, create a new thread in "Other Topics"
Old 02-10-2009, 03:10 PM
Approved Member

some more mirrors are appearing now

http://www.atomicgamer.com/file.php?id=74699
http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/n...emo/29536.html
Old 02-10-2009, 05:24 PM
Approved Member

http://files.filefront.com/Necrovisi.../fileinfo.html
Old 02-10-2009, 07:15 PM
Approved Member

Yepp, it kicks even more butts with english text and speech

I´m on my 5:th playthrough on hard and i found 2 more secrets this time. This game can´t be relased soon enough, i love it to death!

Just one little complaint: I would like to have the option to use all the mouse buttons.

Last edited by Ywap; 02-10-2009 at 07:23 PM.