Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 05-06-2012, 03:36 PM
Approved Member

That's great news Wookie. Glad to see you are back mate. Sure hope we can meet up and have a blast.
Old 05-06-2012, 03:39 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavrickandgoose View Post
Hey maybe we can figure out a time to do that 2v2 we were going to do before bos
Yes sounds great Mav. Waiting for Gary to tie up some loose ends on BoS. I'm sure we'll see him in the BoP skies very soon.
Old 05-06-2012, 04:15 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishjg10 View Post
That's great news Wookie. Glad to see you are back mate. Sure hope we can meet up and have a blast.
Cheers Irish, be good to catch up again. No BOP felt like big hole in my life. I was taken aback by BOS to the extent I barely touched my PS3 in 2 months
Old 05-07-2012, 02:14 AM
Approved Member

Thats exactly how I felt wookie I really tried to like BOS but I really just hate it I gave it a good go but just can't get into it I turned it off over a month ago and didn't even turn on my ps3 till a few days ago. There seem to be some arcade players still hanging around in BOP so it helps fill the gaping whole in my ps3 time lol hope to see you all soon
Old 05-07-2012, 09:20 AM
Approved Member

Mav, BOS was a crushing disappointment. The exterior target lock view completely hobbled it for me. I couldn't believe they made such a fundamental error like that. It has the same level of zoom as Heroes Over Europe, which I found unplayable.
Anyway I dont mind flying arcade on BOP. Maybe if we can scrape enough players for 2 v 2 we can get realistic back up and running
Old 05-07-2012, 09:59 PM
Approved Member

I agree
Old 05-09-2012, 06:40 PM
Approved Member

I completed the Campaign today on Sim mode as Green_Devil_JG and I have also completed all the single missions so I'll be concentrating on the online unlocks from now. My plan is to have the Platinum by next week if I can get in enough online matches without guys quitting on me. I already have the Dogfight and CTA trophies so Strike and Team Battle Trophies are my next targets.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:26 PM
Approved Member

It might be a little tough to get the platinum since there arnt too many guys playing anymore and I have noticed a lot of guys quiting too but good luck it should be able to be done
Old 05-09-2012, 10:35 PM
Approved Member

Cheers Mav. I'm playing clever now, I'm not knocking seven shades out of the opposition because they'll just bugger off. I'm keeping the games short and allowing them a little head start to keep 'em keen. Just before game end I'll score enough to jump ahead and hope they don't pull the plug at the last second. It's been working fine so far.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:22 PM
Approved Member

Good idea lol. When I get tired of everyone quiting I go to one of my other profiles illmakeuquit or bet_I_winil2 then knock the he'll out of them I figure if they are gonna play like that I'll give em a reason to quit but most the time I just fly around with my main profile and try to find a good match where I can