Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies > Ghost of Moscow: Death to Spies

Ghost of Moscow: Death to Spies Upcoming stealth-action for PC and Xbox360

Old 03-22-2012, 11:18 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSS View Post
Well, i don't think that it is the option for us for now.. the problem that it will require to rewrite game for the XNA and it will take too much time..
Does the recent Wasteland 2 Kickerstarter give you guys hope? crowd source the cash to finish the game?
Old 03-31-2012, 02:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Does the recent Wasteland 2 Kickerstarter give you guys hope? crowd source the cash to finish the game?
Hell yes. Sign me up. I would donate if it meant being finally able to play DtS3!
Old 04-12-2012, 12:50 AM
Registered Member

I was unaware of these recent developments. I was searching for some recent news about Ghost of Moscow, and I am quite sad to see the problems that exist regarding the new game.

Firstly, because I really enjoyed the previous two games, but also because all that was shown of the new game looked rather awesome. It's hard to understand what lead to 1c dropping the game, especially since the first two games seemed to have sold decently for them, but then again we are on the outside, so we don't know the full story.

Anyway, OSS, I hope the game comes out in any way. Be it by splitting the game and selling it in two halves, through a pre-order campaign (similar to Kickstarter, or directly through you), or any other method, I hope you find something that works out for you. Since it's now easier than ever to release something digitally, maybe you should consider that option (leaving a publisher only for a later boxed release).

Whatever your choice, you have my money. I was (and still am) really looking forward to play the game, so I hope you pull through.

Keep us updated, and good luck.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funktion View Post
I was unaware of these recent developments. I was searching for some recent news about Ghost of Moscow, and I am quite sad to see the problems that exist regarding the new game.

Firstly, because I really enjoyed the previous two games, but also because all that was shown of the new game looked rather awesome. It's hard to understand what lead to 1c dropping the game, especially since the first two games seemed to have sold decently for them, but then again we are on the outside, so we don't know the full story.

Anyway, OSS, I hope the game comes out in any way. Be it by splitting the game and selling it in two halves, through a pre-order campaign (similar to Kickstarter, or directly through you), or any other method, I hope you find something that works out for you. Since it's now easier than ever to release something digitally, maybe you should consider that option (leaving a publisher only for a later boxed release).

Whatever your choice, you have my money. I was (and still am) really looking forward to play the game, so I hope you pull through.

Keep us updated, and good luck.

Well said. And (for what it's worth), Haggard has my money, too.
Old 04-12-2012, 06:53 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyarpunk View Post
Haggard has my money, too.
They would definitely have my money and loud mouth to spread the word!
Old 05-14-2012, 11:55 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Well, it can be a choice for us, but kickstarter only accepts starting projects from US residents (US address, US banks, etc..)
Old 07-28-2012, 04:38 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSS View Post
Well, it can be a choice for us, but kickstarter only accepts starting projects from US residents (US address, US banks, etc..)
I don't think that's true, as there was recently a Kickstarter for Carmageddon: Reincarnation. Right on the Kickstarter page it says Stainless Games is located in Isle Of Wight, United Kingdom.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-reincarnation

Of course, I suppose it's possible that they had someone in the US act as their representative for the Kickstarter project.
Old 07-28-2012, 12:26 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChunkyBitz View Post
I don't think that's true, as there was recently a Kickstarter for Carmageddon: Reincarnation. Right on the Kickstarter page it says Stainless Games is located in Isle Of Wight, United Kingdom.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-reincarnation

Of course, I suppose it's possible that they had someone in the US act as their representative for the Kickstarter project.
From what I understand, for one to start a campaign they have to have a representative in the US, or create a new company in the US (basically just to receive the funds and send them back to the country of origin).
Kickstarter announced they will soon allow campaigns from the UK, but so far it's US only.

But it should be doable. A better example, in this case, would be the new campaign from Ice-Pick Lodge (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...64/knock-knock), since they are from Russia.

I wish there was a way, Kickstarter or not, to help the game come to life. It showed a lot of promise in the videos that were released, and it's a shame if it never gets out.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:29 PM
Registered Member

Does anyone have any news regarding the game?

It's a bit sad to see such promising game (and series) vanish like this.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:47 AM
Approved Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funktion View Post
Does anyone have any news regarding the game?
It's a bit sad to see such promising game (and series) vanish like this.
The news is that DtS3 goes to IndieGoGo crowdfunding platform. Check http://igg.me/at/deathtospies3