Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 10-02-2011, 04:50 PM
Registered Member

Thumbs down Support for FANATEC Steering Wheel

But, what the hell is this game only supports Logitech Steering wheel?
Fanatec steering wheel are a thousand times better than Logitech and you don't give support or work for Fanatec hard... WTF!
Thieves, give me back the money!

And when I try to configure, it always marks the S-axis! LOOOL!
Old 10-05-2011, 12:27 AM
Registered Member

This game absolutely supports Fanatec wheels. Working flawlessly with my GT3/Clubsport Pedal combo.

Don't associate your own failures with the failures of the developers.
Old 10-05-2011, 03:24 AM
Registered Member

Is ffb working on your system? I got an GT2/Clubsprot, everything is working fine except the force feed back...
Old 10-05-2011, 06:30 PM
Registered Member

Yes, I have full FFB. I did not see any way to change these settings as I would like to turn down FFB a bit.

Strange yours is not working, I think the GT2 and GT3's are very similar.
Old 10-06-2011, 01:38 AM
Registered Member

The difference between GT2 and GT3 is only the color and that the GT2 supports XBOX360... What's your os? I'm running under Win7 x64, and I'm assuming it's the fault of x64...

ps: Fanatec wheels can be self-configured, features include wheel turn angle, ffb, damping, etc. It's independent from any game/os/platform, you configure directly on the wheel. There should be five saving lots that can be used on any platform(PC/PS3).
Old 10-06-2011, 05:54 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeMbug615 View Post
The difference between GT2 and GT3 is only the color and that the GT2 supports XBOX360... What's your os? I'm running under Win7 x64, and I'm assuming it's the fault of x64...

ps: Fanatec wheels can be self-configured, features include wheel turn angle, ffb, damping, etc. It's independent from any game/os/platform, you configure directly on the wheel. There should be five saving lots that can be used on any platform(PC/PS3).
I am running Win7 32bit, so that might be it.

And you are right, I ended up setting up a second wheel profile for this game to turn down the FFB.
Old 01-20-2012, 11:13 PM
Registered Member

Could you please tell me what settings you used to get the Fanatec working? I can only see Logitech and Viper presets, none for Fanatec. My Fanatec wheel is working according to the Control Panel app, just can't see how to get ORD to recognise it.

thanks
Old 02-12-2012, 07:37 PM
Registered Member

Just picked up this game and cant seem to get the controls to recognize my CSR wheel and pedal combo. Hell even Richard burns rally recognizes this wheel after all these years and it was built around Logitech.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:57 PM
Registered Member

Exclamation

Same here, Vista64, FANATEC Carrera wheel with 3 pedals and H. Can't get it to work with gear shifting (and presumably clutch) Clutch maps to "S- axis"

Was really looking forward to this game, and so far it seems to be the best attempt at a serious offroading game
Old 05-21-2013, 08:03 AM
Registered Member

^^ Same Problem and couldn't agree more.