Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Old 08-05-2011, 03:08 AM
Approved Member

humm if i decide to sail i could see it

edit:

in my experience we can influence the wordl to the greatest extreme i do it all the time

once i was cutting ham really drunk with a long knive, saw afly a proaching

threw a random slash with the knife and cut the flying fly into two halves

i used the force and made the fly fly to the bldae

after my second nervous breakdwon i killed 30 flies in a row with a 100% rate till it stop being fun

dont believe me i dont anymore but check how easy is for me to kill flyes if i wanted, i dont any more too easy

by the way im so drunk that i talk the turth

I PREFER TO LOVE WITHOUT BEING LOVED THAT NOT LOVE AT ALL

Last edited by raaaid; 08-05-2011 at 03:14 AM.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:10 AM
Approved Member

Come sail away by cheap trick is a great song!

Last edited by Targ; 08-05-2011 at 03:10 AM. Reason: mis splet "by"
Old 08-05-2011, 03:10 AM
Approved Member

Sorry, Nearmiss, but I think your rules are inconsistent, illogical, and counter-productive. You are retroactively punishing people for posting to a forum that you set up before you established the rules, imposing a ban that nobody can verify (how can I find out how many postings I've made to the CloD forums? I can't - I can only find out how many posts I've made to IC forums overall), and most likely setting a trap for newcomers who will visit the CloD forums to ask for advice, unaware of the restrictions in this particular forum. If posting here could be restricted through software, it would be fine, but this is arbitrary and badly-conceived. Yes, some idiots stepped in to create chaos, but that is no reason to react in such haste.

I could have responded to you in a PM, rather than replying here, but I think that everyone is entitled to see my opinion of this. I will assume (unless you wish to contact me by PM at the UBI forums, or at M4T), that I have been banned, and will no longer post at 1C. Frankly, I think that, for all the trolling, sniping and negativity I've seen here, this is the single most misconceived action I've witnessed. The sensible course of action would have been to delete the 'pilots lounge' forum in its entirety, and then establish rules before reopening it, in my opinion - with no further comment. Instead, you have provided the snipers and trolls with more ammunition. The correct course of action when you do something without thinking about the consequences and come to regret it isn't to do the same thing again....
Head tracking: TrackIR 5. Sore neck: See previous.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:13 AM
Approved Member

Woah!
Way to go Andy!!

Not that I agree or disagree either way as I like to play it safe and prefer to reveal my comments behind peoples backs in a sneaky, greasy kind of way.

Nooo! Not really! Just kidding fellas!
Old 08-05-2011, 03:14 AM
Global Moderator

Thumbs up

Katy Perry are you kidding... Gorgeous gal, and who wouldn't enjoy her songs.

Straight talk guys. Off topic doesn't mean this is a link site to youtube.

I post a video every now and then to make a point or lighten up a discussion.

A full thread of youtube stuff is not off topic, it is completely out of line for our community.

Like I said... a video every now and then, even with some strange stuff is not a problem. Just don't create a pile links in a posting and certainly not a thread.

You want to post IL2 or COD videos... post as many as often as you like.

You can post war videos, pilot interviews, etc. Just think about the people that are members. Our members aren't into the biggest snake ever caught, or the man that ate his kids for kicking the dog.

Last edited by nearmiss; 08-05-2011 at 04:24 AM.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:20 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyJWest View Post
Sorry, Nearmiss, but I think your rules are inconsistent, illogical, and counter-productive. You are retroactively punishing people for posting to a forum that you set up before you established the rules, imposing a ban that nobody can verify (how can I find out how many postings I've made to the CloD forums? I can't - I can only find out how many posts I've made to IC forums overall), and most likely setting a trap for newcomers who will visit the CloD forums to ask for advice, unaware of the restrictions in this particular forum. If posting here could be restricted through software, it would be fine, but this is arbitrary and badly-conceived. Yes, some idiots stepped in to create chaos, but that is no reason to react in such haste.

I could have responded to you in a PM, rather than replying here, but I think that everyone is entitled to see my opinion of this. I will assume (unless you wish to contact me by PM at the UBI forums, or at M4T), that I have been banned, and will no longer post at 1C. Frankly, I think that, for all the trolling, sniping and negativity I've seen here, this is the single most misconceived action I've witnessed. The sensible course of action would have been to delete the 'pilots lounge' forum in its entirety, and then establish rules before reopening it, in my opinion - with no further comment. Instead, you have provided the snipers and trolls with more ammunition. The correct course of action when you do something without thinking about the consequences and come to regret it isn't to do the same thing again....
oh snap
Old 08-05-2011, 03:28 AM
Approved Member

oh come on somebody puts in my position:

i begin to see halos arounhd people

i just want to see if others see it as well

edit:

oh and thanks for the infantile compliment i try hard to keep the spirit

I PREFER TO LOVE WITHOUT BEING LOVED THAT NOT LOVE AT ALL
Old 08-05-2011, 04:24 AM
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by raaaid View Post
oh come on somebody puts in my position:

i begin to see halos arounhd people

i just want to see if others see it as well

edit:

oh and thanks for the infantile compliment i try hard to keep the spirit
I will change that, got in a hurry... sorry.
Old 08-05-2011, 06:16 AM
Approved Member

can i appeal here to post in the pilots lounge? since i dont post very often im under the 100.
Old 08-05-2011, 06:39 AM
Global Moderator

Helzra

Yes you may, we are working through moderation issues. We are really trying to stop trolls that pop on here out of nowhere and start flaming.