Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Old 08-05-2011, 01:59 AM
Global Moderator

Arrow We have some rules for this forums

Some rules are forming very fast... for Pilot's Lounge

These rules are effective from the time this forums was created. There is no grace period for previous postings. If you have made postings that violate these rules you might want to delete or edit them ASAP.

This forums will not be a trash talk gathering place for people that have little or no interest in Il2 or Cliffs of Dover.

1. - No one is accepted for posting in the Pilot's Lounge unless the poster has made at least 50 postings on the Il2-Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover forums and moderators are assured they are sensible, productive or on topic postings. You may appeal this by sending PM to a mod and we will in turn look into your request. You may be allowed to post here on a probationary period, if you have a marginal posting record here.

2. If you are allowed a probationary membership and you break the rules, you will be banned for a minimum of 2 weeks. You may be allowed back on the forums after that time on probation again.

3. Mods can ban anyone at any time for any infraction on the basis of their own judgment and rule violations. If you get banned here, remember you are banned on the rest of the 1C forums as well. This is not a thrashing floor to pull stunts,troll, personally attack other posters and just post trash talk even if it is Off topic.

4. Sanity and civility will prevail here as on the rest of this forums. The purpose was to allow discussions that don't necessarily deal with IL2 or Cliffs of Dover all the time.

5. Political and religious discussions are prohibited.

6. Link to forum rules and regs ---> http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=21176

7. FAILURE TO not read the rules for the forums is NOT an excuse for violations.

8. All bans in the Pilot's Lounge will be for a minimum of 2 weeks first offense. If you have less than 50 postings and you post in this forums you may be banned for 6 months or longer, even you have made only one posting here. Again, less than 50 postings you must appeal to a mod for probation trial period use of the forums.

9. Mods will not run the boards looking for members with less than 50 postings. In fact, if you behave, contribute to the Pilot's Lounge in a sensible manner you will not be banned. If you are reprimanded on the Pilot's Lounge you will get a minimum 2 week ban.

Side Note:

Mods don't care about the posting count, except to say... if you have a low count and you are causing trouble you will join the ranks of the banned. No one is angry, just annoyed enough to remove those people.

There are posters that have low posting counts that are posting here in a civil manner, if any of these posters with a low count is a trouble maker it's good bye, sayonara. The low count is not the trigger.. the troublesome postings are.. and the low post count means they don't contribute to this community as a viable member.

Last edited by nearmiss; 08-09-2011 at 05:58 PM.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:06 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmiss View Post
7. Not reading the rules for the forums is notan excuse for violations.
Think you should edit that post as above mate and then delete mine! Cheers!

Hah! You noticed!!

Sorry, missed it. The title of the thread should read 'We have some rules for these forums'. Sorry mate.

Last edited by ATAG_Dutch; 08-05-2011 at 02:26 AM. Reason: he beat me to it.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:08 AM
Approved Member

he beat us to it lol
Old 08-05-2011, 02:19 AM
Approved Member

Roger dodger.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:21 AM
Approved Member

edit: didn't mean to post till I have the needed post count
Old 08-05-2011, 02:30 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDawg View Post
edit: didn't mean to post till I have the needed post count
Me to.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:41 AM
Approved Member

hey why did you delete my threasd on auras

oh it sounds bizarre so though intereseting ill dlete it

edit:

hell it takes some efort to make that internet prosa just to be deleted like that

I PREFER TO LOVE WITHOUT BEING LOVED THAT NOT LOVE AT ALL

Last edited by raaaid; 08-05-2011 at 02:43 AM.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:46 AM
Approved Member

Well known fact that the mods here HATE Katy Perry and are Lady Gaga fans. If you can find some post of Lady Gaga with Aura's I do not think they will be deleted.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:00 AM
Approved Member

hell i see auras for real

i cant tell in real life...

and i cant even tell here...

I PREFER TO LOVE WITHOUT BEING LOVED THAT NOT LOVE AT ALL
Old 08-05-2011, 03:02 AM
Approved Member

I have seen the aurora Borealis, does that count?