Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR Questions

RNR Questions All questions about game.

Old 07-11-2011, 02:03 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleDrajor View Post
As far as I can see people are still interested in the in-game soundtrack.

Well, today I decided to listen to the good old soundtrack after a long time of not-playing the game and recorded one channel (country music) at the same time.

The result is impressive! No background noises and I already removed the advertisements. And of course the quality is excellent!

So now I'm busy with cutting the recorded file into seperate tracks. After this, I'm gonna convert and title them.

If you want to get these songs in a comfortable package, scream "yes"!
I got a full rock soundtrack plus trailer music . I can pack it too. I ripped them directly from the game using some tools. I am not interested in sharing that tool.

Last edited by Eggtooth; 07-11-2011 at 02:14 PM.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:52 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggtooth View Post
I got a full rock soundtrack plus trailer music . I can pack it too. I ripped them directly from the game using some tools. I am not interested in sharing that tool.
Thanks for your PM! Good to know, that there are tools for that. xD

The radio stations Super Highway Radio and Pacific FM are finished. Everything has been titled and splitted successfully and sounds great.

If you want a package of one of these stations (or both), PM me.

Moderators Note:
Use your edit tab for additional comments, and refrain from double-posting please.

Last edited by BleDrajor; 07-13-2011 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Progress updated
Old 07-13-2011, 04:07 PM
Registered Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleDrajor View Post
As far as I can see people are still interested in the in-game soundtrack.

Well, today I decided to listen to the good old soundtrack after a long time of not-playing the game and recorded one channel (country music) at the same time.

The result is impressive! No background noises and I already removed the advertisements. And of course the quality is excellent!

So now I'm busy with cutting the recorded file into seperate tracks. After this, I'm gonna convert and title them.

If you want to get these songs in a comfortable package, scream "yes"!
I did the same dude, and I've converted the mp3 files into youtube video here: http://www.youtube.com/user/RigNRollfans?feature=mhee
Old 07-13-2011, 05:24 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by meth View Post
I did the same dude, and I've converted the mp3 files into youtube video here: http://www.youtube.com/user/RigNRollfans?feature=mhee
Yeah, but it's not the complete Country or Pop channel as far as I can see that.

@ USA Trucker:
Sorry, I thought it would make sense to post it as a new message.
Old 07-14-2011, 05:18 AM
Registered Member

Smile titles

@DleBajor: I haven't finished uploading them. But I got a great number of the soundtrack. And guess what, I've found one of the titles, it's: American Rock n Roll by Bumblefoot, here:
Old 07-16-2011, 02:46 AM
Registered Member

Haha, I was the one who found that song I'm Andyc18 on there. Took me a long time to find it though! Looking for the names of some of the other Rock songs but it's near impossible. Loving RignRoll though, not really come across any bugs in the few days that I have had the game and I think it's far more exciting than SCS truck games. The trucks on RignRoll actually have cosmetic damage and there is a story line, something which SCS games don't have.
Old 07-17-2011, 12:43 AM
Approved Member

Did you guys try Shazam or similar service to find out names of these songs since you like them so much? You know, there are services that can find the name of a song using it's audio fragment.
Old 07-17-2011, 02:55 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaksie View Post
Did you guys try Shazam or similar service to find out names of these songs since you like them so much? You know, there are services that can find the name of a song using it's audio fragment.
Tunatic not working.
Old 07-30-2011, 09:57 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlterBridge View Post
Haha, I was the one who found that song I'm Andyc18 on there. Took me a long time to find it though! Looking for the names of some of the other Rock songs but it's near impossible. Loving RignRoll though, not really come across any bugs in the few days that I have had the game and I think it's far more exciting than SCS truck games. The trucks on RignRoll actually have cosmetic damage and there is a story line, something which SCS games don't have.
You're right, and I should give credit to you bro. Thanks!
Old 02-21-2012, 03:52 PM
centy2010

Default A .enq player

Hello,

I like some of the tracks I hear along the game.
However, we don't get any information on the HUD concerning the Artist nor the Title of the track.
The Audio files are encoded as .enq files thus impossible to use outside the game. (tried to change the extension but it didn't help)

Does someone know how I can play a .enq file or convert it to .mp3 ?
Or is there a way to have the Artist & Title of the tracks we like so we can buy them in a music store or on internet ?

Thx in advance

Last edited by USA Trucker; 02-21-2012 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Relocated to the proper thread.