Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR Questions

RNR Questions All questions about game.

Old 05-18-2011, 04:07 PM
Registered Member

Arrow Rig ‘n’ Roll Sound Track Titles.

Hello everyone,

I need your help. I'm looking for the titles of the country songs of SHR. Can everybody tell me the titles? Maybe also a few?

Thanks in advance.

Lovely Greetings

Iceroad-Trucker

Last edited by USA Trucker; 06-17-2011 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Relocated.
Old 06-16-2011, 09:04 PM
Jack Morris

Arrow R ‘n’ Roll Sound Track Titles.

Hey everyone!
Rig 'n' roll is one of my favorite games.. Just thought I should start a thread where we post the names of all the songs we know and like!

Personally I am killing to find out the title of one of the songs on harsh radio.. I have typed the lyrics in on google and searched on youtube to no avail.. I know that this band is probably not famous but i am sure they have a myspace page or something similar.. why aren't the songs mentioned in the manual? anyway... the lyrics are

it starts with a riff playing over the top of the chords: A, F# Minor, D

Lyrics are:
Met this girl i thought i really rate her.. looked so hot i knew I had to date her.
though my sights were set on something better.. can't of even been 1 hour later

The chorus is:
its surreal.. (something).. so pathetic i was numb.. (something).. here's the deal: Shes so stupid shes just dumb

Any help would be deeply appreciated as it is one of my fave songs

Thanks Very Much!!

Jack

Last edited by USA Trucker; 06-17-2011 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Relocated.
Old 06-17-2011, 10:20 AM
Approved Member

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Since Iceroad-Trucker was the first to really suggest this I left his post in chronological order, added yours, and I moved them from the general forum to here because I thought it would be better, and not get lost in the shuffle. I changed the name to reflect all song titles instead of one specific radio station, and made this a sticky.

Any technical questions should be posted in the ‘Tech Problems’ thread.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 06-17-2011 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Moved From The General Forum.
Old 06-29-2011, 04:53 AM
Registered Member

I believe everybody just loves the soundtrack music. I wonder why 1C doesn't disclose any information related to the soundtrack. They don't even mention and give credits to the musicians. I especially like the country songs, and am desperately searching for the singers.

Please, please, please provide any info about the soundtrack titles and the singers. I believe everybody would really appreciate that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Morris View Post
Hey everyone!
Rig 'n' roll is one of my favorite games.. Just thought I should start a thread where we post the names of all the songs we know and like!

Personally I am killing to find out the title of one of the songs on harsh radio.. I have typed the lyrics in on google and searched on youtube to no avail.. I know that this band is probably not famous but i am sure they have a myspace page or something similar.. why aren't the songs mentioned in the manual? anyway... the lyrics are

it starts with a riff playing over the top of the chords: A, F# Minor, D

Lyrics are:
Met this girl i thought i really rate her.. looked so hot i knew I had to date her.
though my sights were set on something better.. can't of even been 1 hour later

The chorus is:
its surreal.. (something).. so pathetic i was numb.. (something).. here's the deal: Shes so stupid shes just dumb

Any help would be deeply appreciated as it is one of my fave songs

Thanks Very Much!!

Jack
Same thing Jack! I also wonder why 1C doesn't mention the singers in the manual. It's stupid.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 06-29-2011 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Merged Postings Into One.
Old 06-29-2011, 06:41 AM
Approved Member

Please don’t double post. Use the edit tab to add additional comments.

As to your question. I think the only answer to it is that it may be Russian copyright/trademark laws. This could be the only feasible answer. I think Sneaksie (the forum administrator) touched on this topic once before, but I can’t seem to find the post.
Old 06-29-2011, 10:23 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post

Please don’t double post. Use the edit tab to add additional comments.

As to your question. I think the only answer to it is that it may be Russian copyright/trademark laws. This could be the only feasible answer. I think Sneaksie (the forum administrator) touched on this topic once before, but I can’t seem to find the post.
Thanks Admin, how about some hints? Everybody is curious about the soundtrack.
Old 06-29-2011, 10:28 AM
Approved Member

Obviously if it’s not going to be credited in the game or manual for the reason I posted before, it will not be presented on this forum.
Old 07-10-2011, 06:04 PM
Registered Member

Smile Rig n Roll Original Soundtrack

Just compiled RnR soundtrack on my YouTube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/RigNRollfans?feature=mhee

Enjoy!!!

Last edited by USA Trucker; 07-10-2011 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Relocated To The Proper Thread.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:42 AM
Approved Member

All you need now is Free YouTube to MP3 Converter .Google that and copy the pasted link on each song and click download Tadaaa
Old 07-11-2011, 12:19 PM
Approved Member

As far as I can see people are still interested in the in-game soundtrack.

Well, today I decided to listen to the good old soundtrack after a long time of not-playing the game and recorded one channel (country music) at the same time.

The result is impressive! No background noises and I already removed the advertisements. And of course the quality is excellent!

So now I'm busy with cutting the recorded file into seperate tracks. After this, I'm gonna convert and title them.

If you want to get these songs in a comfortable package, scream "yes"!