Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies > Ghost of Moscow: Death to Spies

Ghost of Moscow: Death to Spies Upcoming stealth-action for PC and Xbox360

Old 03-18-2016, 03:41 PM
Approved Member

Default Death to Spies 3 Enhancement Addon v0.01

Finally, the first release for Death to Spies 3 (Alekhine's Gun)! Here's the list of changes:
  • All the level LUAs have been modified with louder Default music and quieter Action music.
  • The main menu theme has been replaced with that from the Death to Spies 3 Demo. This is because the original theme is the same music used for the mission Dogs of War.
  • The briefing theme has been replaced with that from Death to Spies: Moment of Truth. This is because the original theme is the same music used for the mission Check and Mate.
  • Some German voice files have been replaced with those from AHO's DtS Enhancement Addon, Iron Storm, Hitman: Contracts and Mario Party.
  • Some American voice files have been replaced with those from Desperados: Wanted Dead Or Alive, The Dark Mod, Halo PC and Halo: Reach.
  • One pain sound has been replaced with one from Iron Storm.
  • Heavy proofreading done to the English language files.
  • Some German soldiers have been replaced with skinnier ones.
  • Three propaganda posters aimed at Norwegian volunteers which can be found in the lab have now been replaced with other skins from the same poster model (Snake Born).
  • All StopMove scripts in the LUA file for A Mole Among Us no longer use American voice clips.
  • Security guards and some civilians now speak German instead of talking like US civilians (A Mole Among Us).
  • Actor "SwissWoman" now has a German female voice rather than an American one.
  • The American agent in the room with the soporific at his bedside now carries a Colt M1911 instead of a Walther P38 (A Mole Among Us).
  • The traitor now carries a TT instead of a Colt (A Mole Among Us).

And here's a YouTube video:

I'm going to take a break from modding for now. The next version is going to focus on changing more voice clips, including the scripted dialogue. In the meantime, enjoy!

Last edited by KG26_Alpha; 03-20-2016 at 12:11 PM.
Old 03-20-2016, 09:56 AM
Approved Member

A new version made to keep up with the latest patch is up now:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xevlu9n4nc...0.011.rar?dl=0

https://mega.nz/#!qNgmGQoT!D_24AuApu...rQ1WkQSTeO8jT0

I did some more minor changes while I was getting everything ready, here's the list:
  • There's now a black maid working in the villa (Omerta).
  • Three of five waiters in the club now have different skins (Red Dragon).
  • Started proofreading of the French language files. Corrected some errors in the mission texts for Ghosts of the Past and Points On The Radar, some mistakes in the strings file, and some cutscenes.
  • The name of the lieutenant in Dogs of War now has the correct Polish spelling in the French language texts.

And here's a new video showcasing the proofreading:

Last edited by KG26_Alpha; 03-20-2016 at 12:11 PM.
Old 05-08-2016, 03:06 AM
Registered Member

Thanks for modding this game.
Old 05-18-2016, 02:15 AM
Approved Member

Patch v1.02 is expected to come on Friday the 20th. Unfortunately, from the 19th till at least the 24th, I will not be home and so v0.02 of my addon will not be available immediately. So, if you wish to continue using v0.011, do NOT upgrade to Patch 1.02. Thank you!
Old 05-25-2016, 08:41 PM
Approved Member

The links to v0.011 are no longer available, because the next version is now live! I'll give the links once the release video is uploaded.