Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > NecroVisioN > NecroVisioN: Lost Company

NecroVisioN: Lost Company Prequel to the old-school, horror FPS

Old 12-29-2010, 01:51 AM
Registered Member

Default Stuck in Chapter 9-Caverns

Hello

I'm hoping someone can help me out as I can't find a walkthru for the game. I've made it to the area in Chapter 9-Caverns, where there is a large winding staircase lit by torches. When you reach the top there is a door which i can't open and three oval windows, two of which have monsters behind them and one that is partially open. There doesn't appear to be any way to proceed from here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Old 12-29-2010, 03:41 PM
Approved Member

Hi, 7Sinner. I must admit I had to reload the game to remind myself where you were (so many thanks for that ). At the top of the stairs, you should be able to turn left into another cavern tunnel. This has never been blocked on any of my playthroughs

I have a couple of thoughts. You may have hit a bug, in which case restarting from the last checkpoint usually does the trick. Alternately, have you picked up all the variations of the ShadowHand? It is possible to jump around and miss collecting some of them. The game may stop you if you haven't but that's speculation on my part. A bug is much more likely.

I hope this helps and good luck with the rest of the game.
Old 12-29-2010, 04:36 PM
Registered Member

Thanks for the reply. I was thinking that it was strange that the monsters were behind the oval windows and hadn't been released so I was leaning towards a loading problem of some sort. So the next step is to reload at the last checkpoint as per your suggestion and see if it works okay. Thanks again.

Last edited by 7Sinner; 12-29-2010 at 08:00 PM.
Old 12-29-2010, 09:00 PM
Registered Member

It worked when I loaded an older save game and I have gotten to the Golem which seems to be one of those almost undefeatable bosses that I really hate in games....I assume this is the last chapter so no big deal if I don't bother with it...
Old 06-27-2023, 03:40 AM
Approved Member

Restarting from the last checkpoint usually fixes any bugs you may have encountered. Have you acquired every iteration of the ShadowHand, alternatively? Jumping around could result in missing out on some of them.
Old 10-11-2023, 04:49 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Sinner View Post
Hello
I'm hoping someone can help me out as I can't find a walkthru for the game. I've made it to the area in Chapter 9-Caverns, where there is a large winding staircase lit by torches. When you reach the top there is a door which i can't open and three oval windows, two of which have monsters behind them and one that is partially open. There doesn't appear to be any way to proceed from here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
It's a challenging section of the game. You can reference this guide link to find the effective way to complete. Good luck!
https://www.gamepressure.com/godofwa...nticore/z14b47