Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR Questions

RNR Questions All questions about game.

Old 08-28-2010, 10:23 PM
Registered Member

Thanks for the video but how do you get it to go into the warehouse in the cab of the truck thanks.
Old 08-28-2010, 10:29 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverX3 View Post
Thanks for the video but how do you get it to go into the warehouse in the cab of the truck thanks.
I didn't make it. I'm just showing that it can be done. You'll just have to read the thread to find out more.
Old 12-30-2010, 12:52 PM
Registered Member

Question Is it an mod

driving as the video in the warehouse is it a mod or hex file you change ???
Old 12-30-2010, 12:56 PM
Approved Member

You'll have to ask the creator of the video on YouTube.
Old 02-16-2011, 01:19 AM
Registered Member

Hello, all. Newbie to the boards here.

("Strummer" is my profile name on R'n'R, so I figured I'd use it as my handle here )

I've got a question about the "open offer" notices that show up in the newspapers at the 60 Miles bars:

Is the offer truly "open" to all who arrive at the specified warehouse within the allotted time, or must one first have a contract with said warehouse?

I made it to one warehouse with about 40 minutes to spare and was given the "you don't have a contract with us so you don't get any freight, now get off my land" (or words to that effect) message we've all seen.

Should I keep trying for these open offers at warehouses in which I have no contract (or branch office, or however you say it), and just assume I encountered a bug this time, or am I just spitting into the wind?

Thank you for your time.

Feb. 28 2011 EDIT:
Drove like a madman to make it in time for an open offer at a warehouse in which I do have a contract, and just ended up getting the regular warehouse experience. So, yeah, like USA TRUCKER said, don't bother with these items.

Last edited by Strummer; 03-01-2011 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Relocated To The Proper Thread.
Old 02-16-2011, 10:40 AM
Approved Member

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Just ignore those open offers. It’s just eye candy according to one of the developers of RNR. We were all wondering about this early on at the release in the game. I’ll try to find the developers post about this topic.

UPDATE:
I found it! Open Offers. This conversation is only 7 postings long. Donnerwetter is one of the developers of RNR.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 02-16-2011 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Additional Information.
Old 02-16-2011, 11:39 PM
Registered Member

Thanks for the reply and the link, USA Trucker.

I thought maybe I mistook a verb for an adjective and misinterpreted "open offer" to mean "here's an offer that is open to everyone" rather than "click here to open an offer." Turns out it actually means "click here to see some words."

My apologies for having posted in the wrong thread.
Old 02-16-2011, 11:46 PM
Approved Member

Don't worry about it. It happens.
Old 10-12-2012, 10:02 AM
Registered Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harryy View Post
When I go to a warehouse it says "you already have an order do you want to complete it?" and when I press "No" nothing happens (and I dont have any trailer on). I have looked for that order but I dont find it anywhere. What to do??
Necromancing this thread because I had this problem and found a solution.

I think this was caused by having a trailer attached while finishing a race. It would register you as the winner, but as you already had a trailer, would ask if you wanted to finish that task. If you don't, it will send you on your merry way *without finishing the race task*. You need to go to the warehouse where you finished the race and finish the race task.
Old 10-13-2012, 03:33 PM
Approved Member

Hello & Welcome to the Forum.

Thanks for the info.