Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 10-18-2010, 09:27 PM
Registered Member

sim has its good points. easy to kill people. but this a thread for realistic with no hud so......
Old 10-18-2010, 09:33 PM
Approved Member

In Sim you have an improved damage model so when you hit the wing of the bomber, you hit the wing and not the engine. Realistic as is you just need hold the target camera and pull back on the stick. In Sim you must change your flaps, set your trim, conserve ammo and look for the target, unlike Realistic. I personally believe Simulator got its named mixed up with Realistic.
Old 10-18-2010, 11:29 PM
Approved Member

this thread is for realistic, sing the praises of sim elsewhere please. You don't wanna sign up then don't use the thread. Please show some respect for other players choices.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:26 PM
Approved Member

Do you play on Sundays? I have been practicing in the training mode "still finding the rookie pilots tough to track down". But I am finding realistic to be extremely enjoyable. I check from time to time, but have not found any realistic games out there.
Old 11-16-2010, 10:14 PM
Approved Member

Korsakov..............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcorp View Post
this thread is for realistic, sing the praises of sim elsewhere please. You don't wanna sign up then don't use the thread. Please show some respect for other players choices.
Shadow are you guys still playing this way or organised historical stuff???
Old 02-09-2011, 09:09 AM
Approved Member

Please let me know if you guys are still or are going to set up these games it's getting harder and harder to find realistic games I am down to play with no HUD or anyway for that matter
Old 02-14-2011, 09:00 PM
Approved Member

mav, the ratman was saying last night that its on pretty much every sunday night. last night was the first time ive been on and ben in a proper decent games ................. no disrespect to the sim guys (dabled in there as i cant get any realistic game time i just dont enjoy sim ) seems to be 9pm on GMT no idea what that kinda time is for you matey

if this is the case im on every sunday really miss playing this be good to get some other action other than team battle or dog fights.

properly enjoyed my games last night and reeeeeeeaaaaaallllllly want to get back into it.