Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR Questions

RNR Questions All questions about game.

Old 08-29-2010, 11:05 AM
Registered Member

Ok everyone here is the link that i have found for a cheat/trainer please remember you are using this AT YOU OWN RISK and again i know nothing about this program so i cant answer question about it here is the Click here for the Trainer and again i dont know if you have to pay for the download so yeah here you are.

Then again i really don't see the use of cheats/trainer's the game isnt hard to make money.... i dont know maybe i am one of the few that think what's the point of playing a game and use cheats but if you use them more power to you..

Last edited by adogg; 08-29-2010 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Adding info
Old 08-29-2010, 11:13 AM
Approved Member

Remember to read the sites Warning. It's geared for the Steam Version of Rig 'n' Roll. So it may damage other versions. It does cost $29.95 a year to join, or $59.95 life-time membership. So you should really consider this before you spend your hard-earned money on it. The lawyer in me says to Google this site "Cheat Happens.com" an read the reviews/complaints/lawsuits that may exist.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 08-29-2010 at 11:43 AM.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:36 AM
Registered Member

After reading more about cheat happens .com i have learned alot of there "trainers" alter the "game Engine" or "Game Core" to let the cheats become active so i really really think about this one guys i know alot of Game has it in there TOS (terms of service) that you maynot edit or alter the "Game Engine" or "Game Core" so beware.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:42 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adogg View Post
After reading more about cheat happens .com i have learned alot of there "trainers" alter the "game Engine" or "Game Core" to let the cheats become active so i really really think about this one guys i know alot of Game has it in there TOS (terms of service) that you maynot edit or alter the "Game Engine" or "Game Core" so beware.
I believe Steam is one of them. Me personally... I wouldn't risk losing your Steam account for this. Plus the loss of money you spent on Cheat Happens.com, or Rig 'n' Roll.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:47 AM
Registered Member

yeah i agree with you USA Trucker but if people want that extra 50k go for it lol or here's an idea play on Trucker Level and do some long hauls and you will have money in no time lol