Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR Questions

RNR Questions All questions about game.

Old 08-26-2010, 02:01 PM
Registered Member

Why do you want more money anyway, isn't $ 200,000.00 enough for you, you must be getting some big fines.....

Cheerz. Transport Steve.
Old 08-26-2010, 02:10 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transport Steve View Post
Why do you want more money anyway, isn't $ 200,000.00 enough for you, you must be getting some big fines.....

Cheerz. Transport Steve.
Some people want more money to buy trucks for their drivers quicker, and open up new offices to control the map.
Old 08-28-2010, 11:38 PM
Registered Member

Why did my post get deleted?

Did anyone get the save game file that had 5 million before the admins on the other site deleted it? or does anyone have any trainers/cheats for the new version.

I bought the game and I should be able to play it how I want without having my posts deleted for no apparent/explained reason.
Old 08-28-2010, 11:48 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyJohnson View Post
Why did my post get deleted?

Did anyone get the save game file that had 5 million before the admins on the other site deleted it? or does anyone have any trainers/cheats for the new version.

I bought the game and I should be able to play it how I want without having my posts deleted for no apparent/explained reason.
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

I have no idea what post you are referring to. Sometimes I write a post, and for some apparent reason it just doesn't stick. I've seen this on a few other forums too. The only time I delete a post is if it violates forum rules. If your post was the same/similar as this one, I see no violation here. I don't use cheats, but I will not deny others from posting, or using them.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 08-28-2010 at 11:52 PM.
Old 08-28-2010, 11:57 PM
Registered Member

Thanks for the welcome.

I created a thread asking for the save file that had 5 million dollars yesterday so I bookmarked the thread and when I tried accessing it today, it says that the thread cannot be found and I know it was created because I had a link to it.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 09-04-2010 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Flaming Moderator.
Old 08-29-2010, 12:07 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Thanks for the welcome.

I created a thread asking for the save file that had 5 million dollars yesterday so I bookmarked the thread and when I tried accessing it today, it says that the thread cannot be found and I know it was created because I had a link to it.
Was it a thread, or a post here in the cheat thread. If you posted another cheat, or similar thread, making it a duplicate thread, then another mod might have deleted it.

I have already stated that I didn't do it. We have tools here to see deleted threads, and who deleted it. If you read my post correctly you'll know that I don't like, or use cheats, but I will not deny anyone else for using them here. So let's not get into a big tiff about this. Your post is here, and here it will stay.

UPDATE:

After investigating this further, I have found that your post was deleted by me on 8/27. I assure you this was accidental. Why would I delete your post, and keep everyone else? It doesn't make sense. I always admit an error. I'm not infallible. I apologize for any inconvenience. I have now made this thread a "Sticky" so that everyone will easily find it, now that it's getting popular.

I expect this to drop here, and not to continue it further. It was a mistake, and has been rectified. That's all there is to it. Let's get back on topic.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 09-04-2010 at 11:19 PM.
Old 08-29-2010, 02:07 AM
Registered Member

wow and now you deleted another one of my posts.......

Last edited by USA Trucker; 08-29-2010 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Flaming Moderator.
Old 08-29-2010, 02:41 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
wow and now you deleted another one of my posts.......
And just what post was this suppose to be now? You only had 2 posting when I addressed this situation, and I apologized for it. I logged off after that. This last post now makes three. I have solved the one in question with an apology, and now you can't seem to handle humbleness, and instead pull tantrums. Maybe you need to grow up a little before using forums, and addressing people. Until you can, consider yourself banned for 1 week. If you decide to rejoin the forum after that, it's completely up to you.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 08-29-2010 at 03:05 AM.
Old 08-29-2010, 09:06 AM
Registered Member

There is a Trainer/Cheat Already made but i will only Release the info for it if USATrucker approves the release i did not make it i nor have i tested it out so when he gives the go ahead use at YOUR OWN RISK. i'm not sure if its a paid download or not i know nothing about the program so i cant answer any question if there is any.
Old 08-29-2010, 10:02 AM
Approved Member

Go ahead Adogg. People know the risk of these things. However, if this turns out to be a bad program, and people begin to complain that it corrupts, or damages the game in any way. I will delete the link, and any reference to it. I won't hold you responsible because you, and I gave our warnings before hand, and I expect no hard feelings toward either of us. You guys are using it at YOUR OWN RISK.