Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 07-16-2010, 04:33 PM
Approved Member

welcom rappin randy and dawnkeyhotee. i am an xbox player as well. there is a ton of us here who play regularly. scan through the threads and you will find several about xbox players. they will let you add them as friends and you will get right in it. if you have troubles finding a game online. create one and go from there. there is a wealth of information here on tough missions and tactics...so do a search. but most of all have fun...see you in the skies.

GT Bobbysockser
Old 07-16-2010, 08:06 PM
Registered Member

Hi,
not a new pilot as such, joined up here last year, got the game on release and played it to death, but then MW2 came out and I forgot I had IL2, come back to it now as I just love planes, (went to RAF Waddington a couple of weeks ago and it rekindled a near extinguished flame) played IL2, CFS1 and 3 and MS flight sims 98, 2000 and 2004 on PC years ago and loved them but then the X360 came along and the PC got mothballed,

dying to get back online but unlikely to play higher than arcade due to lack of a flightstick, and can't justify that to the wife for one game lol, (unless anyone knows how to get an MS sidewinder working on Xbox )

GT is chuckers74 if you want to add me,

cheers,
Old 07-17-2010, 01:46 AM
Registered Member

Default XBOX Live

Hey guys, just got il2 birds of prey today for xbox 360, I was able to go online to xbox live two times. But now it says server is down try later. But no good, still same message. Any ideas? I go way back with the flight sims, combat flight sim 1 & 2 were my favorites. My gamer id is Bulldogwva, I'm 51 yrs old and in the eastern time zone. I'm disabled and on all the time. Any squadrons out there? if so, let me know, thanks. Doug, aka Bulldogwva.
Old 07-17-2010, 03:01 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwva View Post
Hey guys, just got il2 birds of prey today for xbox 360, I was able to go online to xbox live two times. But now it says server is down try later. But no good, still same message. Any ideas? I go way back with the flight sims, combat flight sim 1 & 2 were my favorites. My gamer id is Bulldogwva, I'm 51 yrs old and in the eastern time zone. I'm disabled and on all the time. Any squadrons out there? if so, let me know, thanks. Doug, aka Bulldogwva.
players have to host a game, if no one is on...then no game.
Old 07-17-2010, 04:28 AM
Registered Member

Default Thanks

Thanks ol buddy! Send me a friend request and we can boom and zoom all night lol. Any squadrons or clans for BoP? Thanks, Doug.
Old 07-18-2010, 07:08 AM
Registered Member

Hi,
Played the demo for the game when it first came out and loved it but had gotten to pick it up till last month. Love it so far. Perfecting my skills on arcade and trying to work my way up to realistic to keep up with my friends. Would like to either start or join a squadron.

Thanks,
Church
Old 07-18-2010, 07:50 AM
Approved Member

welcome church, as far as SQs and groups....there arent many. free agency is the way it seems to be at the moment...but as far as games...you will find as much as you want. tell us what system you play...ps or xbox.....then do a search of the threads and you will find a bunch of great guys who will help you.
Old 07-18-2010, 08:12 AM
Registered Member

Thanks Bobby. Im on XBL. GT: Pr1v4te Church

Happy landings.
Old 07-19-2010, 02:43 AM
Registered Member

Default Xbox gt

Thanks Cryptic Phant0m. My GT is DawnKeyHoTee on XBOXlive, look forward to the add.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:45 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwva View Post
Hi Bulldogwva - I just sent you a friends request on XBL. Next time i'm on i'll invite you in the lobby/game and you'll meet all kinds of people you can fly with, lots of fun.

Rich