Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR Questions

RNR Questions All questions about game.

Old 04-27-2010, 11:18 AM
Approved Member

What do you mean it is not the worst? This is the first game I bought that there are so many bugs that I can not play it.
Old 04-27-2010, 01:25 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg14870 View Post
What do you mean it is not the worst? This is the first game I bought that there are so many bugs that I can not play it.
I don't have all those so called bugs that you are claiming. So for me, it's not the worst game out there.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:28 PM
Approved Member

If you think about rnr as a truck sim is "bad" not the "worst", because there are not truck sims on the market.
If you think about it as a "game" like others its not the worst but remain a bad game in my opinion. (if you want to race with a truck there is rfactor with a truck mod which is awesome!!!)
Old 05-03-2010, 02:44 PM
Approved Member

Arrow Is Rig ‘n’ Roll Worth Buying?

well im pretty hooked on these truck sims and are having fun in 18 wheels alh etc....

But im getting abit bored, driving and just drive for the fun of it (ok you make money) is getting old for me...

RNR sounds like it could be fun. Abit more action beefed up graphics etc..

First. I have read all the fine nice posts about bugs, aint interestet in knowing more about em. Im asking if this game could be something for me...

Is it more competitive? (kinda fighting others)

Are the grafics as good as you se on youtube etc?

Do the fun factor neglect the big bug ooooh nooo dont buy posts??

I want to drive as i like for something i choose with good graphics and a joy factor that overrides many of the bugs....

Hope for some good advice, the game is fairly cheap here, but stil dont want to waste money lol....

Well hope someone understand what im looking for and can help me out abit with the yes or no

Have a good one...

TBear
Old 05-03-2010, 06:45 PM
Approved Member

The graphics are never going to be like crysis and you you would need a pretty beast PC to run it on max I can only manage medium settings and even then it's laggy the game is more ram intensive than cpu. I find the game to be fun anyways just driving about but I dont have the english version just russian and dont understand much anyways
Old 05-03-2010, 08:00 PM
Approved Member

I have the current English version, and from what I have heard, it's way better then the Russian version. Depending on how YouTube people up-loaded the video format is questionable. I personally think you'll see a drastic improvement on your own screen if you have a real good Graphics Card. Have you seen my videos on the top half of this forum? They are not as good as I see them on my computer. At first I rated this game 6/10. Now that I have played it for a while, I will up it a notch, 7/10. It needs lots of improvements, especially Truck Physics (mostly the trailer). If you can over-look these things, and be fair, and objective, I think it's worth the price. I have gotten over the racing & competition that you will see in RnR, and find them now quite amusing. I have a high-end computer, and can't find any memory associated problems, and I have a lot of things running in the background, and all my settings are maxed out.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 03-16-2011 at 08:40 AM.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:35 PM
Approved Member

I'm running an old 8800GTS witch is still a decent card but my CPU lets me down big time. To run this game good I would need a new motherboard and CPU witch I don't find worthwhile as I play RBR more. A whole truck game where you don't ever get to reverse the trailer
Old 05-03-2010, 10:21 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyb87 View Post
I'm running an old 8800GTS witch is still a decent card but my CPU lets me down big time. To run this game good I would need a new motherboard and CPU witch I don't find worthwhile as I play RBR more. A whole truck game where you don't ever get to reverse the trailer
What are your other specs? Are you running English, or Russian?
Old 05-03-2010, 10:33 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
What are your other specs? Are you running English, or Russian?
Russian version im sure thats my problem I hear the english runs better
Old 05-03-2010, 10:38 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyb87 View Post
Russian version im sure thats my problem I hear the english runs better
Well... That's one of your problems.