Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies > Ghost of Moscow: Death to Spies

Ghost of Moscow: Death to Spies Upcoming stealth-action for PC and Xbox360

Old 06-10-2010, 02:49 AM
Approved Member

oh yeah gametrailers have a narrated video up http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3...eath-to/101102

yeah. really don't like the look of this. not sure why the map has been changed to an exact copy of the hitman style map. haggard should really REALLY focus on the areas that differentiates DtS from hitman and not make it even more like hitman. like the huge huge maps they can do with their engine and the vehicles and probably more things I don't know about. those are real strengths. more openended missions with many ways to solve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razoric View Post
I just saw this preview on Game Trailers and I must say I love the Hitman style gameplay you have going on. There are basically zero games that play like this besides Hitman and I really crave that style of gameplay.

Really cool video and consider me interested.
definitely check out at least moment of truth (death to spies 2) if you've got a pc. required specs aren't insane. it's available download services like gamersgate, direct2drive and steam. not on the 1c store on the main site here for some reason though (metaboli).

Last edited by Divebomb; 06-10-2010 at 03:10 AM.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:04 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divebomb View Post

copy of the hitman style map. haggard should really REALLY focus on the areas that differentiates DtS from hitman and not make it even more like hitman. like the huge huge maps they can do with their engine and the vehicles and probably more things I don't know about. those are real strengths. more openended missions with many ways to solve.
the most difference from hitman in dts 3, that you have 3 persons under your control with there own abillities & you can switch them any time you want (just like in hd2 or commandos? ) ..

pitty it doesn't show some of this elements in the video, only Strogov (but the shown Strogov gameplay is the same that was in previous games) ..

i thinks that because it just the most early version that they can show.. so even the minimap can come back?

Last edited by OSS; 06-10-2010 at 08:21 AM.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:44 AM
Approved Member

oh yeah, definitely (and thanks for pointing that out, as I was forgetting about it) with the commandos aspect in there that will help. hopefully also there will be some really hard time sensitive multi-character puzzles to solve in there for extreme trial and error rage by the computer : )))

Last edited by Divebomb; 06-10-2010 at 08:57 AM.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:34 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
haggard should really REALLY focus on the areas that differentiates DtS from hitman and not make it even more like hitman.
Agree, but please don't forget:
1. It's not the final version, even it's not the final demo
2. Hitman's map was not bad and very useful also

Quote:
like the huge huge maps
On xbox360?
Old 06-10-2010, 12:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by forlik View Post
Agree, but please don't forget:
1. It's not the final version, even it's not the final demo
yeah yeah, true. I just want to jump all over everything I don't like about this.. maybe there is still time for haggard to come on here and take notes on what I don't like about this and change it just for me hehehe

Quote:
On xbox360?
yeahhhhh....................... urgh