Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR Questions

RNR Questions All questions about game.

Old 05-26-2010, 02:31 PM
Registered Member

Arrow Cruise Control.

Hi,

Yesterday i get the german Version of Rig n' Roll and notice some bugs i think. The Cruise control doesnt work on every button, same with gamepad. And that frieghtscreen or whoever it calls (on button "Q") dont even work. Do someone have same probs at the engl. Version or know a solution? At the Moment, Rig n Roll is unplayable for me.

PS: Sry for bad englisch, me <- german
Old 05-26-2010, 03:33 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heinz-Fiction View Post
Hi,

Yesterday i get the german Version of Rig n' Roll and notice some bugs i think. The Cruise control doesnt work on every button, same with gamepad. And that frieghtscreen or whoever it calls (on button "Q") dont even work. Do someone have same probs at the engl. Version or know a solution? At the Moment, Rig n Roll is unplayable for me.

PS: Sry for bad englisch, me <- german
You have to buy it first before it can work. Equipment availability changes at the "Repair Shop" every time you play the game. You'll have to find it, buy it, and then use it. The same holds true with the Jake Brake (Engine Brake), and many other items.
Old 05-26-2010, 05:50 PM
Registered Member

lol i have to buy a CC? Isnt that a stadard-gadget since years? anyway, thx. The game itself dont give that much information
Old 05-26-2010, 06:04 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heinz-Fiction View Post
lol i have to buy a CC? Isnt that a stadard-gadget since years? anyway, thx. The game itself dont give that much information
A lot of the things you have to purchase is standard in the real world. This is not the case with RnR. So, chances are if you can't get it to work, you don't have it, and therefore must buy it.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 06-17-2010 at 03:26 PM.
Old 08-18-2010, 07:51 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
A lot of the things you have to purchase is standard in the real world. This is not the case with RnR. So, chances are if you can't get it to work, you don't have it, and therefore must buy it.
I was so pissed before I figured that out. Kept mashing the R button like mad

but what joy to find all the goodies in the upgrade section. Hope there's more to come. Expand, Expand, Expand.
more light, more bull bars, more crome, more stacks, more wheels. more everything!
Old 09-26-2011, 05:52 PM
Registered Member

Thumbs down Cruise Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosenvessel33 View Post
Yep....its true. I use it primarily for when I have a load and pressed for time. It really helps you get into the high gears when you are in a rush. I just don't suggest using the turbo when you are going slow. It will cause you to drive eraticly and possible do major damage to your truck or anything else.

Just found out that if you have cruise control, if you set it and someone stops in front of you, or even if you turn in a curve, you will find your truck stopping or slowing down slightly. Found this out when I was running from police with cruise control set on 90 mph. As soon as the Po-Po got in front of me, my trucker slammed on brakes! Just a little tidbit!
Hey there, perhaps you can quickly help me out with this. I press R while at say 55 mph and no cruise control turns on...

How exactly do you use cruise control?

I apologize, I've looked for help, and I bought the game through STEAM and don't have ANY documentation for the game at all

Any help appreciated !

thanks !

Last edited by USA Trucker; 09-26-2011 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Relocated To The Proper Thread.
Old 09-26-2011, 06:30 PM
Approved Member

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

You can find the manual here. You must purchase the “Cruise Control” at the equipment/repair shop. It’s not a standard device in the game. Once you have it, you can use the ‘R’ key normally.
Old 09-30-2011, 02:04 AM
Registered Member

THANKS brother !
Old 09-30-2011, 02:10 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gone2lake View Post
THANKS brother !
You're quite.welcome.
Old 05-27-2012, 06:54 AM
Registered Member

Default Part shops stock

Not all the part shops have the same parts. U have 2 shop around 2 get the parts u need...

That was a tricky one in the beginning, but I like it that way. A bit troublesome if u want to skip the story-lines until u win the global (in 1 game month).

I personally never use the cruise control...