Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR Questions

RNR Questions All questions about game.

Old 08-04-2010, 01:07 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hert View Post
Yep max here too. Its funny when you have competition in delivering a load and you and your opponents get stuck in heavy traffic.
Just remember the same holds true for you also getting caught up in traffic, and your competition is a head of YOU. Remember the "Goose & Gander" saying.
Old 08-05-2010, 03:41 PM
Registered Member

wich is the fastest truck? because i get bored running with 80-90 mph

Last edited by USA Trucker; 08-05-2010 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Relocated to the proper thread.
Old 08-05-2010, 03:49 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggy90 View Post
wich is the fastest truck? because i get bored running with 80-90 mph
You can by the Booster to really get some speed. I think this thread will answer your question.
Old 08-05-2010, 04:15 PM
Registered Member

The trick is to use ctrl + gas which will give you that little extra umph you need (even without NOS). I'd also recommend switching to manual as I think you can redline it a bit more.

I'm currently using the Titan Ventura - which is a great truck - with a the 600hp engine. It looks even better with the aero airflow system addition! The Freightliner Classic with the 600hp engine which I used up until after I completed the storyline was pretty much the same. Think I got to 122mph with a bit of help from slight slope and some NOS!
Old 08-06-2010, 06:53 PM
Approved Member

max traffic brings life to the game I think, also the parking lots are full then, but too bad not every computer can handle it

anyway I am waiting for my newcomputer now so I can continue playing, it sucks to play with lowest graphics and hardly any traffic
Old 08-06-2010, 11:31 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolsmurf View Post
max traffic brings life to the game I think, also the parking lots are full then
Yes, it does, but at a cost too. It's a trade-off. I think truck stops should be filled, and show signs of life regardless of your traffic settings.

Good luck on your comp.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 08-06-2010 at 11:40 PM.
Old 08-07-2010, 08:48 AM
Approved Member

well i have decided to leave the traffic at minimum until ive got a fair bit of cash banked then i will put it up to max,on a separate note i saw something i hadnt seen before whilst playing this game i have never seen any ai pull into the service station yet just before i pulled in to one yesterday an ai police car pulled into the service station and did a tour around it,i was well impressed with that
Old 08-19-2010, 08:59 AM
Approved Member

Reading that so many people are able to play with maximized traffic density makes me sad. My computer already has some problems with 50% traffic, the FPS often drops in some cities, sometimes I have to go back to 20% traffic.
100% are illusional for me, especially when it's raining.

Only when I turn off the traffic nearly everything runs fine, I can't imagine that this is normal...

I already mentioned my problem in this thread:
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpos...6&postcount=25
Old 08-25-2010, 09:10 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by remizov View Post
The trick is to use ctrl + gas which will give you that little extra umph you need (even without NOS). I'd also recommend switching to manual as I think you can redline it a bit more.

I'm currently using the Titan Ventura - which is a great truck - with a the 600hp engine. It looks even better with the aero airflow system addition! The Freightliner Classic with the 600hp engine which I used up until after I completed the storyline was pretty much the same. Think I got to 122mph with a bit of help from slight slope and some NOS!
overall I agree with you that W9, right along with the Classic XL, however there is one tractor that's faster than both of those. it looked really fricken stupid but the cheetah was the fastest. I almost wish you could buy it but it looks worse than all the catfish (sterling, 387, 386, t6, etc) combined
Old 08-25-2010, 09:25 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete379exhd View Post
overall I agree with you that W9, right along with the Classic XL, however there is one tractor that's faster than both of those. it looked really fricken stupid but the cheetah was the fastest. I almost wish you could buy it but it looks worse than all the catfish (sterling, 387, 386, t6, etc) combined
Yea, but you can't buy it, and I'm not sure I would. It does look stupid. It's like buying Speed Racer's Mach 5, or one of those Transformers. Really lame.