Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Old 11-01-2021, 09:05 AM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Quote:
limited good reception
So you've released some mods yourself? Please... I need more details very interested into what you've made ^^
Discord: Nocalora#6847 | SW3.Expansion Thread | SWX.MouseMovementFix | SWX.TUVMark+Src (.tuv editing Tool) | SWX.SLOTMark+Src (.ini Slots editing Tool)
Old 11-01-2021, 11:29 PM
Approved Member

Well here we are November so far

@nocalora29 Well on the Starsector forums I go by my nicer alter ego Dazs.

I have released a faction mod: https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/i...?topic=22826.0

And a utility mod that was formerly part of the above mod but I decided would get more traction on it's own: https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/i...?topic=22882.0

I am sure 1c won't mind me posting links to another game, not like they pay attention to my posts anyway.
Old 11-02-2021, 01:18 AM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

I really love the industrial factor of the ore refinery mod, and im definitely going to put both of the mods on my next playthrough

I'll let you know if I have anything constructive to say towards that.

I'd also love to release my mod publicly, but im quite unsure about it, because I know for a fact that the community over there does get a little upset if a mod might or might not break the balance of other mods, I'll have to think about it.

Hell, its not even tested that well.
Discord: Nocalora#6847 | SW3.Expansion Thread | SWX.MouseMovementFix | SWX.TUVMark+Src (.tuv editing Tool) | SWX.SLOTMark+Src (.ini Slots editing Tool)
Old 11-02-2021, 09:03 AM
Approved Member

Yea I am a bit surprised that the ore refinery mod is getting so little love. I tried to also have it convert rare ore but I just could not seem to get them to both work at the same time. Gonna fiddle with it today.

Glad you like them!
Old 11-02-2021, 09:07 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocalora29 View Post

I'll let you know if I have anything constructive to say towards that.
Oh and I believe you owe me oh about 100 hours of beta testing MUahahahahahahahahaha
Old 11-03-2021, 08:23 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

How could I ever forget that
The only way I could repay that is probably testing service til' eternity, would be the least thing for the torture I put you through
Old 11-04-2021, 12:14 AM
Approved Member

lol don't worry I did it for the love of the game. Just released big patches on both mods. I am going to try and figure out quests I think. I am not sure how I can expand the exploration aspect of the game otherwise
Old 11-19-2021, 04:48 PM
Approved Member

I know, not like me to nag mid month but a new Polish language patch was release for SW2 on Steam so I know there is still hope for this sad little game release that could!
Old 12-02-2021, 02:46 PM
Approved Member

OH lookie it is December already. Same ole same ole

@nocalora29 Curious what you thought of the starsector mods. Also I had released a third one since then: https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/i...?topic=22965.0 still in the testing and debugging phase but it works.

And of hey 1c thanks for keeping this forum going so we can discuss a game property outside your control.
Old 12-06-2021, 08:36 AM
Approved Member

you will not get answer as all morderators and admins were removed i think there is only system adming who cares about the web and forum to run.