Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR Questions

RNR Questions All questions about game.

Old 06-11-2010, 11:39 PM
Approved Member

Make some money, buy a truck & hire a driver. Let the driver, and yourself make some more money. When you're ready, go to Nicks' office, and purchase another branch. Each driver you hire needs a truck to drive to earn more money. The more drivers you have making money the more branch's you can purchase. I have found that one driver = one branch.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:32 PM
Registered Member

Cool what is the best settings for ur drivers?

im curious if there is certain settings to make ur drivers perfom or make more money.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 06-22-2010 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Relocated to the proper thread.
Old 06-22-2010, 05:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmplyer09 View Post
im curious if there is certain settings to make ur drivers perfom or make more money.
There are a few ways you can do this. You can do the following:

Go to Nicks' Office, and click 'Manage Drivers'. From there use the slider bars.

1) Long distance has more money, but at a slower rate.

2) Fragility gives you more money in long/short distances depending on your drivers rating. A low rating may need more repairs, tickets, or other penalties.

3) Racing can have a lot of money in the short term depending on your drivers rating. A low rating may need more repairs, tickets, or other penalties. Also, your truck should be a fast one.

The last two can be adjusted for short, or long distances. Make a note of each of your drivers performance before you assign them a task.
Old 06-22-2010, 06:04 PM
Approved Member

And do they get more experienced after a while or are you forced to fire them and hire more professional ones ?
Old 06-22-2010, 07:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolsmurf View Post
And do they get more experienced after a while or are you forced to fire them and hire more professional ones ?
That's a very good point. I never thought to look at that. So, if I were you I would note your drivers experience, and let two weeks to a month of game-time to pass, and check the driver again. Let us know.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:18 AM
Approved Member

A month of game time? How long would that take in real time? fifty-sixty hours?

That also gives me an idea, what if I hire 2 drivers at the start of the game, and just leave the game running unattended for a week, would the genereate a million dollars with no effort at all? Or there is a time limit in the game that would prevent this?
Old 06-24-2010, 11:15 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by M76 View Post
A month of game time? How long would that take in real time? fifty-sixty hours?

That also gives me an idea, what if I hire 2 drivers at the start of the game, and just leave the game running unattended for a week, would the genereate a million dollars with no effort at all? Or there is a time limit in the game that would prevent this?
1 minute of real-time equals 24 minutes of game-time. Do the math from there.

Drivers need trucks, and in the early part of the game you don't have enough cash to purchase 2 decent trucks. I never hire a driver unless I max out my current truck. I then hire a driver, give him/her my truck, and I buy a new one, and repeat the process. If you give them crappy trucks, you'll get crappy results for income, and they won't stay long.
Old 06-24-2010, 12:20 PM
Approved Member

You cant hire the good drivers unless your experience/rank I'm not sure what it's called is better than theirs. I do the same as USA Trucker I drive a truck max it out then give it to a driver. You will find changing the drivers job settings is the best for results and also buy a truck with low miles or you get repair bills a lot
Old 06-26-2010, 03:00 PM
Approved Member

If you really want drivers with excellent ratings, then I would complete the 'Story-Line' first. If you didn't have accidents, and completed loads, won races, and completed 'Side Missions' without penalties, your ranking/rating will be very high, and you'll be able to hire the best drivers available.
Old 07-10-2010, 12:20 PM
Approved Member

Default Hired drivers Question

Hi guys,i was just wondering i have hired a driver and bought a truck for him but i was just wondering if i have to assign him places to pick up loads or does he do it automatically?