Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Cryostasis

Cryostasis First-person shooter meets survival horror set on a frozen Soviet ice-breaker trapped in the ice on the North Pole.

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2010, 01:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Whenever i use shader model 4 + advanced physx + physx, i too get stuttering. This game seems to have been programmed only for old CPU's. That is quite pathetic.
Did you try to DISABLE SLI? You should read the release notes of nVidia drivers you have installed - SLI configuration may have many issues.
Quote:
Also, why did the mod ban Ravenmaster? You sent him a message saying he'd been banned for obscene language but he never cussed/sweared once.
He did, you didn't see it only because i've edited his message. Let me also remind you that any kind of discussion concerning moderators' or administrators' actions is prohibited by forum rules (it's the same on pretty much any other Internet forum).
Quote:
You are quick to silence ppl Mr Moderator but very USELESS at HELPING. You will darken your company's reputation every time you fail to programme ur games to be compatible with a more diverse range of PC's. And you will damn yourselves by failing to fix the problems when they are brought to light.
You want me to fix the problems that developers from Action Forms and nVidia staff could not?
Old 03-18-2010, 01:46 PM
Approved Member

Scorpius and alligator_fists, please mind your manners, don't forget about the forum rules.
Old 03-18-2010, 04:22 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaksie View Post
Scorpius and alligator_fists, please mind your manners, don't forget about the forum rules.
hey man, that's hardly obscene language, gimme a break here.

Last edited by Sneaksie; 03-19-2010 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Insulting other members
Old 03-19-2010, 08:35 AM
Approved Member

Thread closed.
Closed Thread