Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > NecroVisioN > NecroVisioN: Lost Company

NecroVisioN: Lost Company Prequel to the old-school, horror FPS

Old 02-27-2010, 12:27 PM
Approved Member

Default More NVN....

just finished the lost company,when the credits coming to end it says "necromancer will return,be sure.."so it means farm51 will make a new version? perhaps this time in WWII era or if it's a prequel it could be before WWI..1800's perhaps..
Old 02-27-2010, 01:28 PM
Approved Member

I am on Chapter 6! So far i can say it is a GREAT GAME much better than the first one!! Will there be more Necrovision games?
Old 02-27-2010, 05:32 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by persoiranian View Post
just finished the lost company,when the credits coming to end it says "necromancer will return,be sure.."so it means farm51 will make a new version?
...Or it means that you'll click on the "continue game" button and restart the game with the shadowhand, exactly like in necromancer's return mode in the 1st nvn.
Old 02-28-2010, 09:50 AM
Approved Member

What ever it MEANS i hope it means MORE Necro, after finishing this game i want more to look forward to & hope farm has more of the same that we can all look forward to.
TBH, i am getting sick of ALL these "prequels", WTF is up with this?, does every1 want to be Mr. Star Wars?
Be original, maybe it's just me but i am NOT liking the word "prequel" since too many movies & games are doing this same BS, i am finding it BOOOOOOOOOORRRIIIINNGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by OugaBooga; 02-28-2010 at 09:52 AM.
Old 02-28-2010, 11:55 AM
Approved Member

interests are different. i go no problem if they make a necrovision with ancient world setting and imagine you have to fight with rock and stick and spear,performing combo against monsters!!!.
Old 02-28-2010, 01:31 PM
Approved Member

I finished the game today! Great game! i would aslo like to see more necrovision games!!