Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > NecroVisioN > NecroVisioN: Lost Company

NecroVisioN: Lost Company Prequel to the old-school, horror FPS

Old 02-19-2010, 01:03 PM
Approved Member

Default holy crap this game is great!

LOVE IT

first necrovision had a really weak first chapter. here we go guns blazing asskicking right out of the gates. wow!!
Old 02-19-2010, 05:33 PM
Registered Member

killin straight from the begginin?

im downloading it now.
Old 02-19-2010, 05:48 PM
Approved Member

great ! I m happy to heard that ^^
downloading 50% 600KB/s
Old 02-19-2010, 06:52 PM
Approved Member

hehe. I knew I would love the game of course. since the first one was so great. but I was really surprised by how much happens in the first level and how good it was. really surprised. obvious thing they did wrong in the first game of course was the classic old pick up one weapon at a time one after the other and space them out throughout the game for the whole inventory, but that really didn't work well with all the melee and slow fire rate weapons you have to run through to get to a good mix of different styled weapons. within a few seconds here you're already rocking the mp18/i churning out bullets. also within the first chapter I got two new weapons well three maybe, I won't spoil what they are. the luger of course is the starter, the standard rifle in all three modes (scope/grenade launcher). aswell as the previously mentioned mp18/i. and potatomashers/dynamite. can do a variety of things almost immediatly. very cool.

SPOILER?

also, is it a spoiler that you play as jonas zimmerman in the game? if it is, sorry. I had no idea myself. and was really surprised.
Old 02-21-2010, 11:14 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divebomb View Post
... within a few seconds here you're already rocking the mp18/i churning out bullets. also within the first chapter I got two new weapons well three maybe, I won't spoil what they are. the luger of course is the starter, the standard rifle in all three modes (scope/grenade launcher). aswell as the previously mentioned mp18/i. and potatomashers/dynamite ...
That's all well and good but when do you get ... The Shovel
Old 02-21-2010, 11:22 AM
Approved Member

hehe. I didn't actually pick up any shovels in the first level, but this guy gets decapitated by one so you can probably pick up one here after killing this zombie. going a bit slow there, so let's say 5-6 minutes in and you could be wielding that wonderful spade

edit: the embed thing didn't like my time link it looks like. 8m and 30s into the video is what I'm talking about, aka. at the very end
Old 02-21-2010, 11:52 PM
Approved Member

It's out?!?! Wasn't expecting it till mid-March, great news!

Will be butchering my enemy next weekend .
Old 02-22-2010, 04:09 AM
Approved Member

weapon after weapon,total nonstop action!!!
Old 03-10-2010, 11:39 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divebomb View Post
hehe. I didn't actually pick up any shovels in the first level ...
Well, I've just started playing. It's so much pure fun Sadly, you can't get a shovel, though they have left the opposition with them. But this doesn't matter when you have ... THE TRENCH CLUB I made this vid for a non-NVN forum but it might give the experts, here, a quick laugh: Hair Cutting

It only shows a good run of Hair Cutters right at the beginning of the game but I was, quite literally, laughing out loud
Old 03-10-2010, 11:47 AM
Approved Member

in your second playthrouh you will have the shovel (and all other weapons) from the vey beginning.....